Seeing The Easter Bunny

*I used to love the Easter bunny when I was little! ~Bree💞

Mitch and Scott are trying to look for outfits for the kids, for when they go to see the Easter Bunny! This will be Isabella's first time meeting the Easter Bunny and Mitch is extremely excited. Isabella is sitting in the shopping cart, holding her teething toy, while Hudson, Liam and Sophia walk beside Mitch and Scott.

"The Easter Bunny is for babies! Liam says as he walks besides to Mitch. "No he isn't Liam, all kids takes pictures with the Easter Bunny." Scott says as he looks for a dress for Sophia to wear. "I'm almost eight! I'm a big kid!" Liam says as he shows his muscles. "Please don't remind me, you are make me feel old kiddo!" Mitch says as he plays with Liam's brown hair. Sophia and Hudson are watching a YouTube video on Scott's iPhone.

Sophia smacks Hudson. "Ow!" Hudson says as he pouts. "Hey hey hey! Sophia, you don't hit." Mitch says. "He won't let me watch!" Sophia says as she hits Hudson again. "Sophia Noelle. You do not hit. Hudson, you can either share with Sophia, or no more phone. It's your choice." Mitch says sternly. Hudson begins to share with Sophia again. Isabella giggles as Scott tickles her belly.

"Oh my gosh, this dress is so cute! Scott, do you like this one for Isabella?" Mitch asks as he holds up the small yellow dress. "That's really cute! I'll try to find one in a different color for Sophia. What size is she in now?" Scott asks Mitch. "2T, love bug." Mitch says smiling at Scott.

"Mitchy! Look at this dress!" Scott says holding up the pale pink dress. "Sophia, do you like the dress Papa has?" Mitch asks Sophia. She turns around and smiles at Scott. "Pretty!" Sophia says. Scott puts the dress in the cart. "Daddy." Sophia says quietly. "Yes, sweetheart?" Mitch says to Sophia softy.

"I need to potty." Sophia says. "Scott, can you take Sophia to the bathroom?" Mitch asks. Scott nods. "Come on baby girl, I'll take you. Liam, Hudson, do you guys need to go to the bathroom?" Scott asks Hudson and Liam. "I do!" Hudson says. "No, I don't need to." Liam says. "Okay, Liam and I will go pay for the clothes and meet you Scott." Mitch says as he smiles.

Three days later, it is time to meet the Easter Bunny! Scott is putting a bow in Isabella's hair, while Mitch is putting Sophia's hair in pig tails. "Ouch." Sophia says to Mitch. "I'm sorry baby, I am almost done." Mitch says as he finishes up Sophia's second braid. "How does it look baby girl?" Mitch asks Sophia.

"Wuv it Daddy!" Sophia says as she kisses Mitch. Isabella crawls over to Mitch. "Da!" Isabella says. "Hey beautiful girl! You are going to get your dress dirty!" Mitch says wiping off Isabella's dress. "Mitchy, relax. She isn't going to get dirty." Scott says as he giggles at Mitch.

Hudson and Liam come downstairs with their suits on. "Handsome little men!" Scott says as he bends down to the boys level, to put their bow ties on. "Huddy, you didn't brush your hair! Silly!" Mitch says as he finds a hair brush. "There you go Liam! All done." Scott says

Liam sits on the couch petting Wyatt. Mitch begins to brush Hudson's hair, which is almost past his neck. "Ow!" Hudson yells. "You have knots baby, I'm so sorry." Mitch says softly, as he calms Hudson down. Mitch brushes the knots out of Hudson's neck length hair. "All done, Huddy. You have thick hair like Papa does." Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's cheek.

"Let's get ready to go guys! To see the Easter Bunny!" Scott says as he picks up Sophia and Isabella. The boys and Mitch follow behind. "Pa! Pa!" Isabella says. "Hey baby girl! Nice and happy today!" Scott says buckling her in Isabella in her car seat and kissing her. Mitch kisses Sophia's cheek. Scott begins to drive and head to the mall.

Once at the mall, Liam and Hudson jump out of the car. "Liam and Huddy! Stay near the car." Mitch says as he takes Isabella out of her car seat. Scott has Sophia in his arms. They all head into the mall. The Easter Bunny is sitting in his brown bench, with easter colored eggs all around him. "When is it our turn!" Liam says impatient. "We have to wait our turn, bud. There's only two little kids infront of us." Scott says as he fixes Isabella's hair.

After ten minutes of waiting, it is finally their turn! The Easter Bunny waves at all the kids. Scott puts Isabella on the Easter Bunny's lap and she giggles. Sophia hides behind Mitch's leg. "Scary Daddy!" Sophia says. "Baby, he isn't scary! Look! Issy is sitting on his lap. Mitch puts Sophia on the Easter Bunny's lap next to Isabella. She feels how soft the Easter Bunny is and smiles. Liam sits on the left side of the Easter Bunny, while Hudson sits on the right side.

Scott and Mitch try to get Isabella's attention, which they succeed! They get four pictures of the kids with the Easter Bunny. "Okay guys! Let's tell the Easter Bunny bye!" Mitch says as he picks up Isabella. "Bye Bye Bunny!" Sophia says as Scott picks her up. Liam and Hudson high five the Easter Bunny. "I like this picture Papa! I look good." Liam says. "Really? You sound just like your Daddy! Good Lord, help us." Scott says as Mitch laughs.

Mitch and Scott posted pictures and tweet about meeting the Easter bunny!
Mitch posted on Instagram with the caption: "Easter Bunny trip was successful! All the kids loved him! 💙🐰😍💋

Scott posted a picture on Instagram with the caption: "Happy Easter from the Grassi-Hoyings! 🐰🐰🐰🐰