Offically Boyfriends!

*I honestly forgot if this was requested or not! Teenage Scomiche❤️ This will probably be a short one! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! ~Bree💚

Mitch and Scott are at the park hanging out. They have gotten a lot closer since each of them broke up with their boyfriends. Scott has really started to have feelings for Mitch and wants to tell him about it. Mitch has had feelings for Scott for the longest time but is scared to tell Scott. He is afraid that it might ruin their close friendship.

"Today is such a beautiful day! It isn't over one hundred  degrees!" Mitch says smiling at Scott. "I know it is! I am so glad I am spending it with you!" Scott says as he wraps his arm around Mitch. Mitch blushes as Scott rubs his back.

Mitch and Scott swing on the swings and had a little picnic. "You are so sweet Scott, doing this for me! This is so cute!" Mitch says with a grin. "You're welcome, cutie pie!" Scott says. Mitch and Scott eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches Scott made and talk about school.

"I am so grateful, to have a wonderful person like you in my life, Mitch." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's leg. Mitch blushes and smiles. "I wanna tell you something Mitch. It's important and I don't want to ruin our friendship." Scott says in a worried tone. Mitch rubs Scott's leg. "It won't Scott, I promise. Is something wrong?" Mitch asks softly.

"Mitch, I like you. I like you a lot. I have had feelings for you ever since I broke up with Sammy." Scott says as he looks down at the ground. Mitch is shocked and begins to breathe quickly. "Scott?" Mitch says and Scott looks up, looking at Mitch's brown eyes. "I like you too. I have liked you even when I was dating Frank." Mitch says. Scott is shocked, knowing that Mitch has feelings for him too.

"Mitch? I don't want to ruin our friendship. It would absolutely hurt me, loosing you as my best friend." Scott says. "I know, I don't want to loose you either, Scott. You have helped me with so much." Mitch says. Mitch and Scott hug each other tightly.

"Mitch? Can I ask you something?" Scott asks quietly. "Of course you can Scott! You know you can ask me anything." Mitch says. Scott takes a few deep breaths and holds Mitch's hands.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, will you be my boyfriend?" Scott asks shyly. Mitch begins to nod with a big smile on his face. "Yes, Scott Richard Hoying, I will be your boyfriend." Mitch says as he wraps his hands around the back of Scott's neck. Scott wraps his hands around Mitch's waist and they kiss for the first time.

"I love you, Mitchy." Scott says. "I love you too, Scotty." Mitch says hugging Scott tight.

August 4th, is the day Scomiche become official 💋