Mitch's BIG Surprise!

*Another flashback one shot! Keep sending suggestions! Enjoy! • Bree 👽

Mitch woke up today feeling extremely nauseous. He notices he has been feeling this way everyday for about the two weeks. Scott is already up and dressed for the day. "Good morning, sweety." Scott says, rubbing Mitch's back. "Good morning, babe." Mitch says quietly. Scott notices Mitch doesn't seem right. "You feel okay?" Scott says as he fixes his hair. "I just feel sick this morning, I am fine though, sweety." Mitch says as he gets up slowly out of bed.

"You don't have to go out, babe. I'll run to the store with Liam, so you can get some rest." Scott says with a smile. He kisses Mitch's forehead gently. "You are the best Scott. Thank you, darling." Mitch says as he hugs Scott.

Scott heads into Liam's bedroom to get him ready. Mitch makes a tea to help calm his stomach and he hears Liam laughing loudly. Scott and Liam walk down the steps. "Hi Daddy! Feel better!" Liam says as he hugs Mitch's leg. "Aw. Thank you, sweet boy. Be a good boy for Papa, okay?" Mitch says as he buttons up Liam's coat and Liam nods.

"If you need something Mitchy, just call me, okay?" Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders. Mitch nods and they kiss twice. "Lay down and rest baby." Scott says as he picks Liam up and they heads out the door.

Mitch makes sure Scott leaves with Liam safely. He runs fast upstairs into the bathroom and begins to throw up. He realizes he did the same thing when he was pregnant with Liam. Mitch thinks in his head all the symptoms he has been having during the past two weeks.

Mitch remembers he has been extremely moody towards Scott for no reason. He remembers he has also been crying over little things. He remembers he has been very tired, but he just figured he was tired because he was taking care of a toddler. Also, Mitch realizes his sense of smell has been extremely heightened. He could smell things that were two rooms away. Mitch remembers craving tons of sweet candy, like licorice and fruit roll ups. He has been eating s ton of fruit roll ups lately.

Mitch and Scott decided to start trying to have another baby last month, but figured it would take a few months until they got pregnant. Mitch finds a pregnancy test in the cabinet and takes it. He sits and plays on his phone while he waits the five minutes. After the five minutes are up, Mitch flips the test over. The test says "Pregnant" Mitch begins to cry happy tears. He is absolutely shocked he is pregnant. He begins to thinks of a cute way to tell Scott when he comes home.

Mitch decides to head out to the store quickly to get something to help surprise Scott with the news. He finds a box to put the pregnancy test in and wraps it up in pretty paper. Mitch quickly drives home and gets back into his pajamas. Scott and Liam come in twenty minutes later. Liam is asleep in Scott's arms. "Aw, sleepy boy. I'll take Liam up to bed sweety." Mitch says to Scott. Scott and Mitch kiss twice. Mitch takes Liam up in his room, tucking him in for his afternoon nap.

Scott is putting the groceries away and Mitch comes into the kitchen. "Hey babe. Are you feeling better?" Scott asks as he puts the drinks in the refrigerator. "I feel a little better, thank you for asking." Mitch as he hugs Scott from behind, kissing his back. "Somebody is lovey dovey today." Scott says with a chuckle. "I need to show you something special." Mitch says as walks into the living room to get the bag.

"Aw darling, you did not have to get me anything! You went out and got me this, didn't you?" Scott asks with a tiny smirk. "Well, I needed to get a box to put it in to make it more special." Mitch says with a huge smile. Scott rips through the paper and looks at the long blue the box. "What is it, babe?" Scott asks Mitch.

"You will see." Mitch says as he smiles wide. Scott shakes the box playfully. He opens the box and sees the pregnancy test. Scott jaw opens wide and has a humongous smile. "Oh my gosh, baby! You are pregnant?" Scott says as he puts his hands across his cheeks.

"That's what the test says, doesn't it?" Mitch says sarcastically. "When did you find out Mitchy! Oh my gosh!" Scott says as he hugs Mitch tightly. "I took it right after you left with Liam." Mitch says with a smile. Scott and Mitch kiss passionately. "Holy crap, Mitchy! We are having another baby!" Scott says as he picks up Mitch and Mitch giggles.

"Put me down before I get sick!" Mitch says as he laughs. Scott puts Mitch down and sits him on his lap. "That's why you are sick! And moody! And a hot mess!" Scott says as he laughing loudly.

Mitch laughs too. "Papa sounds excited to have another little one." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's cheeks. "I am so freaking excited, Mitchy! When is the baby due?" Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders. "Probably late May or early June." Mitch says. "Does anybody else know, darling?" Scott asks Mitch as he kisses Mitch's neck. "Nope, just you babycakes." Mitch says smiling brightly.

"I am very excited. Wow, that didn't take long." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. Mitch smiles. "Liam is going to be a big brother!" Scott says with a cheeky smile. Mitch and Scott kiss. They are excited to be welcoming another child into their family. :)