Shaving Mitch's Head

*I can't believe Mitch shaved his head! He looks so hot! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! Bree 🌟

Mitch has finally decided after years of debating it that he will shave his head. Sawyer is in Mitch's arms, sleeping peacefully. Mitch is in Scott and his king size bed.

"Scott, can I ask you something?" Mitch says softly.

"Sure! You know you can ask me anything, baby." Scott says as he walks into their bedroom.

"Would you mind if I shaved my head?" Mitch asks Scott softly.

"Mitchy, you can do whatever you want to do. Be you. I'll support you 100%. You are hot anyway you do your hair." Scott says smiling.

"Thank you, sweety. I love you." Mitch says to Scott as he rubs his face.

"I love you! Let's head downstairs, The kids are playing." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

Mitch finds the razor and sets a chair up in front of the camera. Scott puts Sawyer in his bouncy seat.

"Hey, little man. Look at you awake and alert!" Scott says as he kisses Sawyer's forehead.

Isabella is sleeping on the couch with her panda bear in her hand. Scott covers her up and kisses her cheek softly.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Sophia asks.

"I am going to shave all my hair off!" Mitch says with a big grin.

"I wanna help!" Liam says with a smile.

"Me too!" Hudson says as he runs in from the kitchen.

"I do too!" Sophia says.

"Okay! Papa is going to help you." Mitch says and Scott walks in.

"Hello! Welcome to Superfruit! The best show on the Internet! My name is Papa!" Scott says blowing a kiss.

"And my name is Daddy!" Mitch says smiling brightly.

"And what are we doing today, Mitchy?" Scott asks as he rubs Mitch's back.

"I have been debating whether to do this for a really long time! But, today I am finally doing it. I am finally going to shave my head!" Mitch says.

"That's right! Mitchy wants me to shave it for him. But, I have three little helpers!" Scott says as Liam, Hudson and Sophia run in.

"Liam, Hudson and Sophia are here to help me! Say hello guys!" Scott says beaming at his and Mitch's children.

"Hi!" Hudson says.

"Hi, fans!" Liam says waving.

Sophia waves shyly. Mitch puts Sophia on his lap, kissing her cheek.

"What are some things we do not do with a razor?" Mitch asks the kids.

"Hurt people with it!" Hudson says.

"Good, and what else?" Scott says.

"Play with the blade." Liam says.

"Good job, boys. Papa will show you what to do and help you." Mitch says.

Scott grabs a towel and wraps it around Mitch.

"Are you ready for this, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch.

"Ready!" Mitch says with a beaming smile on his face.

Scott begins to slowly shave Mitch's hair.

"Daddy's hair on the floor!" Sophia says pointing to the hair.

"It sure is! I won't have any hair on my head when Papa is done!" Mitch says to Sophia.

Hudson plays with Mitch's hair, making it into a mohawk and Mitch giggles loudly. Liam begins to shave some of Mitch's hair.

"Huddy, move your fingers." Scott says and Hudson moves his fingers.

"Awesome job, Liam! You are doing a great job!" Mitch says.

"Let Huddy have a turn now, okay?" Scott says and hands the razor to Hudson.

Hudson begins to shave a piece of Mitch's hair.

"I don't wanna hurt Daddy!" Hudson says.

"You aren't hurting me, baby! I promise." Mitch says reassuringly to Hudson.

Hudson finishes shaving the one piece of hair and smiles.

"Sophia, do you want to try?" Scott asks.

"No Papa! No!" Sophia says with a pout.

"Okay, that's fine, babygirl. Look at all of Daddy's hair on the floor!" Scott says with a chuckle.

Isabella walks over and looks at Mitch.

"Hi, baby!" Mitch says and Isabella begins to cry.

"Issy! It's Daddy look! It's Daddy!" Scott says as he puts Isabella on Mitch's lap.

"Don't cry, it's okay." Mitch says kissing Isabella's cheek.

"You look amazing Mitchy! I love it!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"I love it too! Thank you guys!" Mitch says as he smiles .

Mitch and Scott say their weekly obsessions and say goodbye.

"I like your new haircut, Daddy!" Hudson says happily.

"Me too!" Liam says as he hugs Mitch.

"Daddy has no more hair! You look toote!" Sophia says to Mitch.

"Aw, thank you sweetheart!" Mitch says kissing Sophia's forehead.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella head to the playroom to play. Scott cleans up Mitch's hair off of the floor.

"Don't you dare throw the hair on me!" Mitch says with a giggle.

Scott kisses Mitch passionately.

"You look so hot. I want to fuck you so hard right now." Scott says in a seductive tone in Mitch's ear.

Mitch smirks and kisses Scott again.

"We can fuck tonight, okay?" Mitch whispers in Scott's ear.

Scott happily nods and spanks Mitch's butt.

"Ow!" Mitch says with a wink and walks on check on Sawyer.

Mitch is now bald! :) Do you guys like it? I do!