The Hoying's Come And Visit!

*Connie and Rick come to visit! Hope you guys enjoy!Bree*

Mitch is folding clothes in the living room while jamming to Carrie Underwood. Scott is taking a nap on the couch and the boys are playing upstairs in Liam's room.

"No! That's mine!" Hudson yells at Liam. "No Huddy! That's mine!" Liam yells back at Hudson. "Hey! It isn't going to be anybody's if you two keep fighting over it!" Mitch says to the boys. Liam and Hudson come downstairs with their toys. Scott wakes up from the commotion.

"What's wrong, baby?" Scott says as he stretches. "Nothing. The boys are just arguing over Olaf." Mitch says as he continues to fold clothes. Scott hugs Mitch from behind and kissing him. Mitch smiles. "Thank you, baby." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"Your parents called, they should be here in about twenty five minutes." Mitch says smiling at Scott. "Liam! Hudson! Nana and Grampy are coming soon!" Scott says as he rubs Mitch's back. Liam and Hudson run in the living room. "I want you two to be on your best behavior. Do you understand?" Mitch says strictly to the boys. "Yes, Daddy." Liam says. "Yes, Daddy." Hudson says. The door bell rings, and Scott walks up to the door.

"Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!" Scott says hugging his parents. "I'll take your bags upstairs." Scott says as he takes his parents back upstairs into the spare bedroom. "Aw, thank you Scotty! Mitch! How are you!" Connie says hugging Mitch. "Thank you, son." Rick says to Scott as he hugs Mitch. "I am well! Thank you, Connie and Rick." Mitch says as he shuts the front door.

"Where is Liam? Where is Hudson?" Connie says playfully. Liam and Hudson pop out from behind the couch. "There they are!" Connie says as she hugs Hudson and Liam. "Nana!" Hudson says happily. "Nana spending the night?" Liam asks Connie. "Yes we are! Grampy is too!" Connie says to the boys as  Rick who comes in with gifts. "Grampy!" Hudson and Liam say in unison.

Liam and Hudson begin to open their gifts. Wyatt comes in and sniffs Connie and Rick. "Wyatt! Hey bud." Rick says petting Wyatt's back. "Thank you, Nana and Grampy!" Liam says as he pulls clothes out of the bag and a new toy. "Fank you!" Hudson says. "Connie! Rick! You two didn't have to buy the boys anything! Thank you very much!" Mitch says as he smiles at his in-laws. Scott comes back downstairs. "It's no problem, Mitch! I am so glad Rick and I get to spend a week with the boys and you two!" Connie says to Mitch.

"Mom, Dad. Mitch and I have to tell you something." Scott says smiling at Mitch. Mitch smiles back at Scott. "What is it? Is something wrong?" Connie says in a worried tone. "No no! Nothing bad at all! Close your eyes." Scott says. Mitch hurries into the bathroom and changes his shirt. The shirt says "Sophia Noelle - Due In December"

"Okay! You guys can open your eyes!" Scott says to his parents. Connie and Rick open their eyes and read Mitch's shirt carefully. "I knew it! I knew it! Aw, congratulations you guys!" Rick says smiling as he hugs Scott and Mitch. "OH MY GOODNESS! A little girl! I am SO excited! Congratulations!" Connie says in tears. Mitch and Scott hug her. "Thank you!" Mitch says. "Thank you! We told Mitch's parents when they were here and we wanted to do the same thing for you guys!" Scott says to his parents.

Mitch heads in the kitchen and grabs the ultrasounds pictures. "Aw! She has Scott's nose! She has Mitch's lips! What a beautiful little girl!" Connie says as she happily looks through all of the ultrasound pictures. "Look at that sweet face!" Rick says smiling.

Mitch, Scott, the boys, Connie and Rick had a week full of adventure! :)