Hudson Plays T-Ball!

*Who's excited for little Huddy to play a sport? T-ball is baseball for little kids. Sawyer isn't born yet here! Love you guys! Send suggestions! • Bree 💞

Mitch and Scott decided to let Hudson play baseball! They signed him up for T-Ball, to help Hudson learn the basics of baseball.

Hudson has been wanting to play a sport, just like Liam, but he never knew which one he wanted to try.

Liam and Sophia are playing in the living room while Isabella is sitting in Mitch's lap. Liam and Sophia already ate their breakfast.

"Look what I got!" Scott says smiling at Mitch.

"Yay! Huddy's T-Ball stuff! I can't wait to tell him. He is going to be so excited." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Hudson comes downstairs and walks in the kitchen.

"There's the sleepy boy! Did you sleep good?" Mitch asks Hudson and he nods.

"Good morning, Daddy and Papa." Hudson says as he drinks his milk.

"Hey little man!" Scott says playing with Hudson's hair. Hudson giggles loudly.

"Hi, Papa!" Hudson says.

"Hey, buddy! Do you want some oatmeal? I made some earlier." Scott asks.

"Yes!" Hudson says. Scott heats up a bowl of oatmeal in the microwave for Hudson.

"Here you go, Huddy." Scott says as he gives Hudson his oatmeal.

"Thank you, Papa!" Hudson says as he begins to eat his oatmeal.

"Papa and I have a surprise for you!" Mitch says.

"What's that Daddy?" Hudson says. Mitch looks at Scott and Scott nods.

"Papa and I know you wanted to play a sport, and you saw t-ball and liked it. Right?" Mitch says.

"Uh huh!" Hudson says as he sips on his milk.

"So, Daddy and I decided to let you play t-ball this year!" Scott says and Hudson's face lights up.

"Really! Yay!" Hudson says as he cheers. Mitch and Scott both nod with grins.

"Are you excited?" Scott asks Hudson.

"Yeah! When do I play!" Hudson says happily.

"This Saturday! Every Saturday you will have practice and then every Sunday is a game." Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy and Papa!" Hudson says hugging Mitch and Scott.

"You're welcome! Daddy is gonna take you to get your equipment and I can help you practice." Scott says as he kisses Hudson's forehead.

"Thank you, Papa and Daddy!" Hudson says as he puts his bowl in the sink.

A few hours later Mitch takes Hudson to buy cleats, a ball, a bat, a pair of glove, helmet, and a ball holder.

"Here's your jersey, baby! Let's see what number you are!" Mitch says as he opens the box.

Hudson's jersey is navy blue, with a bear on the front. The back says "Grassi-Hoying" with the number three.