I Love Your Cuddles

**Just a scomiche one shot, no kiddos! If you have a suggestion let me know! Enjoy! ~Bree

Scott and Mitch are sleeping in bed. Isabella is asleep next Mitch in her co-sleeper. Mitch begins to have a horrific nightmare about his ex from highschool, the one he dated briefly before dating Scott. Mitch shoots up from bed, out of breath. He looks over, hoping he didn't wake up Isabella, which he didn't. Mitch looks next to him, hoping he didn't wake Scott up. Scott is peacefully asleep next to him, laying starfish style. Mitch gets up and fixes Isabella's swaddle, then Mitch goes to the bathroom. After peeing and washing his face. Mitch lays back down.

Thirty minutes later, Mitch is still wide awake. He has fed, changed and re-swaddled Isabella. He doesn't want to wake up Scott, Scott was up a lot with Isabella the night before. Scotts phone begins to beep and Scott wakes up to check his phone. He sets alarms to feed and change Isabella.

"Hey baby. What are you doing up this late?" Scott asks in his groggy sleepy voice. "I just can't fall back asleep, go back to sleep baby." Mitch says in a whisper. "Is Isabella okay?" Scott asks as he fixes his pillow. "Yup, she is perfect. I fed, changed and swaddled her ten minutes ago, so she will be good for a while." Mitch says as he fixing his pillow too.

"What's wrong, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch as he rubs Mitch's face. "I had a nightmare like forty minutes ago, but I'm fine." Mitch says quietly. "Wanna talk about it?" Scott asks he he rubs Mitch's hair out of his brown eyes. "It was just my ex, just saying a lot of bad things about me. Saying I was a horrible husband and father." Mitch says as he looking down at his hands.

"Well, he's a dick anyway, hints why you broke up with his ass to date me back in high school. You are a fantastic husband Mitchy, you make me extremely happy. The best thing I ever did was asking you to marry me. Also, you are an incredible, loving and dedicated Daddy to our four kiddos. Don't let that asshole, even in a dream make you feel bad about yourself. You are perfect Mitchy and I love you." Scott says as he softly kisses Mitch's cheek. Mitch smiles and kisses Scott.

"Thank you Scott. You are a wonderful husband too, I am so glad I married you. You are the most hands on Papa I have ever seen, and our kids love you so much." Mitch says as he begins to rub Scott's chest. They kiss passionately for a few minutes. "Let's gets some more sleep love, it's late." Scott says to Mitch. Mitch agrees, fixing his pillow again and blanket. "Cuddle?" Scott asks Mitch and Mitch happily agrees.

Scott kisses Mitch's forehead. "If you have another bad dream, just wake me up okay?" Scott says softly. Mitch nods, smelling the body wash Scott used a few hours ago when he took a shower. "Keep your beard baby, I like it, a lot." Mitch says with a smirk. "Of course baby. I actually like it too." Scott says smirking back.

Mitch felt safe and secure in Scott's muscular arms. <3 No more nightmares.