Liam Makes Breakfast

*Hey guys! I thought this was a really cute idea for a one shot. I hope you guys are enjoying these Scomiche family one shots! • Bree ♥️

Scott and Mitch are still fast asleep in their bed, cuddling eachother. Mitch has his head on Scott's shoulder, and Scott has his body wrapped around Mitch's. It is only seven o'clock.

Everyone is usually out of bed by eight. So, Liam decides he is going to make his Papa and Daddy breakfast in bed today. He sees his Papa do it for Daddy all the time, and he wanted to try it for himself.

Liam may only be three years old, but he knows how to do a lot of things, just by watching his Papa & Daddy do it. Liam peeks in his parent's room to find them and his baby brother, Hudson still fast asleep.

Liam heads downstairs quietly. Liam remembers that he cannot touch the stove, or he may hurt himself. So he tries to figure out what to make them without using the stove.

Liam first decides to make bagels for his Papa and Daddy. Liam finds the bagels on the counter near the refrigerator. He has trouble opening them, so he just ribs it open. Papa and Daddy won't get mad, right?

Liam grabs two bagels for Papa, and one for Daddy. He knows that is how many they eat, because he watches Daddy make breakfast every morning for the both of them.

He opens the bagels on the plates and heads to the fridge to find the jelly. Liam remembers that Daddy likes strawberry jelly, while Papa likes grape.

Luckily, the jellies are squirt containers, so he does not need to use a butter knife. He squirts the jelly on the bagels and puts the jellies back into the refrigerator.

Liam then decides to make his Papa and Daddy a bowl of cereal. But, there is a problem. The cereal is on top of the refrigerator. Liam figures out a plan in his head.

Liam heads to the dining room, where he pushes a chair into the kitchen, near the fridge. Liam places the chair near the counter top, climbs on the chair and then on the counter top.

Liam reaches for Special K, for Daddy and Cornflakes, for Papa. Liam throws the cereal boxes on the counter top. He opens one of the kitchen cabinets to get bowls. Liam then climbs down.

Liam pours the cereals in their bowls. Then he climbs down to move the chair to the opposite side of the fridge. Liam opens the fridge to find the milk, then climbs on the chair and grabs it. He sits it on the counter and then climbs down. Liam adds the milk to the cereal and returns it back to the fridge.

Liam notices he spilled a little bit of milk on the counter top, so he decides to clean it up. He finds napkins and cleans it right up because he knows Daddy hates a mess in the kitchen. Liam then puts the chair back in the dining room as neatly as he can.

Liam then finds the trays. Liam runs the trays upstairs. He quietly walks into his parent's bedroom. Scott and Mitch are still peacefully asleep.

Liam places the trays on each side of the bed on the nightstands, one on Daddy's side and one on Papa's side.

Liam then goes down to grab Mitch's cereal and walks up and places the bowl on Mitch's tray. He then does the same for Scott's.

Finally, Liam grabs three juice boxes and stuffs them in his pockets while he carries the plates with Scott and Mitch's bagels on them.

Liam places the bagels on their trays and Liam gives both of them a juice box. Liam climbs on his parent's bed and begins to wake them up.

"Morning, Daddy! Morning, Papa!" Liam says as Mitch and Scott begin to wake up.

"Good morning, Li Li." Mitch says as he rubs his eyes.

"Hey buddy! Did you sleep well?" Scott said as he yawns.

Mitch begins to sit up and looks for his glasses on the nightstand.

"I made breakfast, see!" Liam says as he points to both nightstands.

Scott and Mitch look in disbelief that their three year old made them breakfast and did a pretty good job. Mitch and Scott reach for their trays.

"Wow! Thank you very much, Liam! What a big boy you are!" Scott says, praising Liam.

Liam smiles ear to ear.

"Liam, thank you very much! Did you do this all by yourself?" Mitch asks as he hugs Liam.

"Yes, Daddy!" Liam smiles with a cheeky smile.

"How did you know I like grape jelly, bud?" Scott says as he bites in his bagel.

"Because I watched you Papa!" Liam says as he giggles.

Scott and Mitch finish their breakfast and begin to get out of bed. Mitch soothes a crying Hudson and changes his diaper while Scott goes downstairs to clean up the dishes.

"Thank you breakfast, Liam. That was very thoughtful of you to do that for me and Papa." Mitch says as he kisses Liam's forehead.

"You're welcome, Daddy! You and Papa are the best!" Liam says as he runs downstairs to find his Papa. Mitch follows behind with a hungry Hudson.

Scott is putting the dishes in the dishwasher as Liam comes over to him.

"I see you couldn't get the bagels open, huh bud?" Scott says as he smiles at Liam.

"I'm sorry Papa. I tried." Liam says with a puppy lip.

"It's no problem buddy, you did great with breakfast this morning! Thank you very much! Daddy and I enjoyed it!" Scott says as he plays with Liam's brown  hair.

Mitch comes down with Hudson and puts him at his high chair. Mitch grabs a jar of baby food and begins to feed Hudson.

"Now, Daddy and I want to surprise you with breakfast Liam! How does that sound bud? Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

"Yay!" Liam says in the living room as he plays with his cars.

The family enjoyed the rest of their day together as a one happy family <3