Sophia's First Day Of Preschool!

*Sophia is starting preschool can you believe it? I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree 💙*

Sophia is almost three years old! She will be turning three in December. Mitch is helping Sophia braid her hair, while Scott is feeding Sawyer a bottle and Isabella is playing with her owl stuffed animal.

"Are you excited to go to school, Sophie?" Mitch asks Sophia and Sophia shrugs her shoulders.

"Aw, it's okay baby. I know it's scary. I love you." Mitch says as he finishes braiding Sophia's hair.

"Wuv you." Sophia says to Mitch. Scott walks into the living room, with Sawyer in his arms.

"Look how beautiful you look!" Scott says as he sits on the couch.

"She looks so grown up, I could cry right now!" Mitch says as he looks at Sophia. Sophia walks over to Scott and smiles.

"Baby Sawyer is sweeping." Sophia says as she kisses Sawyer's cheek.

"Yes, he is. You and Issy are great big sisters!" Scott says.

Isabella walks in with her owl. "Hi, Issy! Auntie Candice is coming over to spend time with you!" Mitch says as he begins to get Isabella dressed.

Sophia and Isabella eat pancakes for breakfast!

Ten minutes later, Candice walks into the house and Sophia and Isabella run over to hug her.

"Hey girls! I missed you girls so much!" Candice says. Sophia and Isabella giggle loudly.

"You look so pretty, Sophia! Are you going to preschool today?" Candice asks Sophia and she nods.

"Wow! You are such a big girl now!" Candice says as she picks up Isabella.

Sophia runs over to Mitch and Scott.

"Auntie Candy!" Sophia says pointing to Candice.

Scott and Mitch take pictures of Sophia in her first day of school outfit. Sophia smiles and poses.

"Sophie! Can I have a hug?" Candice asks and Sophia nods.

Candice and Sophia hug each other.

"Have a good day at preschool, Sophia! I love you!" Candice says.

"Wuv you, Auntie Candy!" Sophia says as she runs to get her My Little Pony book bag.

Candice picks up Isabella and tickles her.

"Have fun with Auntie Candice, Isabella! If you need anything Candice, just call Mitch or I." Scott says and Candice nods as she bounces Isabella on her leg.

Scott kisses Isabella and she giggles.

"I'll see you in a little bit, Issy! Be a good girl for Auntie Candice!" Mitch says as he kisses Isabella's cheek.

Mitch picks up Sawyer's car seat and Scott holds Sophia's hand as they head out to the car.

Scott buckles Sophia into her car seat.