Isabella's First Words!

*I hope you guys enjoy! I have been writing PTX oneshots too! Check out those as well! Sorry this is so short! Send suggestions! Love you guys so much! Thank you for 28K+ reads!! • Bree🌺

Isabella is now ten months old! She just started to walk, and loves to play with her toys. Isabella has a lot of hair and five teeth! Mitch walks in with Isabella's outfit.

"Hey, princess! Come here! Let me change your diaper and clothes." Mitch says to Isabella.

"Otay!" Isabella says and Mitch looks at her with tears coming down his eyes. Isabella said her first word!

Scott comes down stairs with Sophia in his arms.

"Why are you crying, Mitchy?" Scott asks as he rubs Mitch's back.

"Isabella just said the word okay! Well, she said otay!" Mitch says with a giggle as he wipes the tears off of his face.

Scott smiles and looks at Isabella sitting in Mitch's lap.

"Da da! Pa pa!" Isabella says with a big smile. Scott and Mitch look at each other and begin to cry.

"Good job, Issy!" Mitch says as he softly kisses Isabella's cheek.

"Da!" Isabella says looking up at Mitch.

"Yes, baby! I am Daddy! You are such a smart little girl!" Mitch says as he begins to change Isabella's diaper and clothes.

Scott tickles Isabella's tummy, causing her to laugh.

"Pa!" Isabella says as she giggles.

"Awesome job, baby girl!" Scott says as she picks Isabella up.

"She is talking so good, Mitchy!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

Isabella smiles and giggles.

"You are such a happy girl this morning!" Mitch says to Isabella with a big smile.

"Issy! Tea party!" Sophia says and Isabella giggles.

Scott places Isabella on the floor and she crawls over to Sophia.

Mitch and Scott hug and kiss passionately.

"Our baby is now talking now, Mitchy!" Scott says with a smile.

"I know! She is growing up so fast!" Mitch says as he smiles at Scott.

Mitch and Scott head to play tea party with Sophia and Isabella :)