Mitch Dyes His Hair

*I hope you guys enjoy this one! Suggestions will be lovely💚 I am making a Superfruit Q&A  oneshot! Send me questions for it! 😍* love you guys ~Bree💅🏻

Mitch is at Kyle Krieger's hair salon getting his hair dyed purple! He always wanted to do it and finally decided to treat himself. Scott is sitting and waiting for Mitch's hair to be finished. The kids are with Avi and fiancée Kate.

"Look Scott! I'm a blonde like you!" Mitch says as he giggles loudly. "Sexy babe. I can't wait to see the purple on you." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "I love you." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's cheek. "I love you! Do you want something to eat?" Scott asks.

"Yes baby, can you get me a bagel?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. "Of course, love." Scott says as he grabs his keys that are in Mitch's purse and kissing him again. "Be careful, Scott." Mitch says. "I will, babe." Scott says with a smirk.

Kyle begins to put the purple dye on Mitch's hair and Scott comes back with Mitch's bagel in his hand. "Thank you, baby." Mitch says as he smiles at Scott. "You're welcome, love. These bagels are so good." Scott says as he sits and watches Kyle continue to put the dye on Mitch's hair.

After another two hours at the hair salon, Mitch finally has purple hair! "This looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much, Kyle!" Mitch says as he hugs Kyle. "It's no problem! I am so glad you like it!" Kyle says as he hands Mitch the special shampoo he would need so the purple will stay in Mitch's hair longer.

Mitch walks to where Scott is, Scott looks up and smiles. "Look at you! It looks really good, baby!" Scott says as he smirks at Mitch and kisses him. "I love you. Let's head home, I miss the kids so much." Mitch says with a tiny chuckle. "I miss them too. I wonder if they are going to like your hair?" Scott says as he holds the door open for Mitch. "I hope so! I think the boys are going to think its so cool." Mitch says. Mitch and Scott head back home and jam to Beyoncé on the ride back to the house.

Mitch and Scott walk into the door. Isabella looks at Mitch confusingly. "Aw! She's so confused. Issy, it's Daddy, baby!" Scott says as he picks up Isabella and kisses her. "Pa Pa! Da! Da!" Isabella says. Mitch kisses her cheek and tickles her. Isabella giggles loudly.

"Daddy! I love your hair!" Liam says with a grin. "Thank you, Liam! Mr. Kyle did it for me." Mitch says as he hugs Liam. Hudson smiles at Mitch's hair. "I want my hair blue and green, Daddy and Papa!" Hudson says. "Maybe when you are a little older, bud." Scott says as he plays with Hudson's blonde hair. Sophia cries as she sees Mitch for the first time and hides.

"Aw! She is so scared! Poor baby girl!" Kate says. Sophia is hiding behind the couch, and is shaking. Mitch feels awful and walks over to her. "Sophia, it's just me, Daddy. Come here, it's okay." Mitch says softly as Sophia hugs him. "See Sophia? It's just Daddy. He just changed his hair color. It's purple now." Scott says as he rubs Sophia's back. Mitch kisses Sophia.

"Daddy?" Sophia says. "Yes, princess?" Mitch says as he moves Sophia's hair out of her eyes. "Your hair looks like Twilight!" Sophia says, as she talks about a My Little Pony and Mitch giggles. "It does! Do you like my hair?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods happily. Avi and Kate both smile. Avi chuckles and says "Now she loves it!" Avi says as he continues to laugh. "Did you guys have fun with Uncle Avi and Aunt Kate?" Scott asks all the kids.

"Yes! Kate taught us how to have tea just like the people do in England!" Hudson says as he sits next to Kate. "That sounds like a lot of fun!" Scott says as he smiles at Kate.

All the kids loved Mitch's purple hair! :)