Chapstick Challenge!

*We all wish this will happen! I hope so one day! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! leave suggestions! ~Bree💞

Esther, Kirstie, Avi and his fiancé Kate decided to let Mitch and Scott have a relaxing afternoon. So, they picked up the kids and took them to the mall. Scott and Mitch decide to film a few Superfruit videos! Today's video is the Chapstick challenge.

Mitch and Scott get ready for the video. "I love that shirt on you, baby." Scott says as he softly kisses Mitch. "Thank you! Jessa bought it for me." Mitch says with a big smile. Scott looks at all the chapsticks Mitch picked out. "The fans are going to flip." Scott says with a giggle.

Scott and Mitch do their regular intro and they can't decide who should go first for the challenge. "I wanna go first." Mitch says smirking at Scott. Scott nods with a smirk. "Fine, you can go first, Mitchy." Scott says. Scott covers his eyes and Mitch holds up the first Chapstick he is going to use, which is "Sprite". "Kiss me baby!" Scott says and Mitch giggles. "Wait a minute, love!" Mitch says as he puts the Chapstick on his lips.

Scott opens his eyes, and Mitch puts his hands on Scott's face. Mitch kisses Scott softly. Scott giggles. "Mmm! Is that vodka flavored Chapstick!" Scott says and Mitch begins to laugh hard. "No silly! Would you like to kiss me again?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. Scott and Mitch kiss again, Mitch enters his tongue and Scott allows access. "I'll give you a hint. It's a soda Kirstie used to drink all the time." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek.

"Sprite?" Scott says and Mitch nods. "That does not taste like Sprite!" Scott says and Mitch nods in agreement. "Your turn, babe!" Mitch says as he wipes off his lips. Scott looks through the chapsticks and picks "Cherry". Scott begins to put the chapstick on his lips. "Okay, I'm ready for you Mitchy." Scott says with a smirk. Mitch and Scott French kiss.

"Mmm, Mitch stop being naughty infront of the kids!" Scott says as he laughs and Mitch laughs too. "I didn't taste a damn thing, Scott!" Mitch says with a giggle. "Let me put some more on, close your eyes." Scott says as he applies more chapstick.

"Okay! Kiss me, love bug." Scott says. Mitch and Scott kiss twice. "That tastes really good! Is it cherry?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. "Mmm! That's good. My turn! Close your eyes, Scott." Mitch says as he smirks at Scott. Scott closes his eyes and Mitch picks of the chapstick flavor of "Mango". Mitch begins to put it on his lips while Scott tries to tickle him. "Scott Richard! Don't you dare!" Mitch says as he giggles.

"Okay, kiss me!" Mitch says with a smile. Scott kisses dominantly and makes Mitch moan a little bit. "Is this melon?" Scott asks. "No, but the first letter is right. Kiss again?" Mitch asks and Scott nods happily. Mitch and Scott kiss again. "Is it orange?" Scott asks. "No baby! Do you give up?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. "It was mango." Mitch says. "Orange is close enough!" Scott says with a giggle.

"Your turn, babe." Mitch says as he wipes his lips off. Scott looks through the chapsticks and picks "Vanilla Coke." "This is the last one, Mitchy." Scott says smiling at Mitch. Scott and Mitch kiss softly. "Vanilla?" Mitch says. "Close baby! What soda has vanilla in it." Scott asks and Mitch giggles. "Coke?" Mitch asks snd Scott nods. Mitch and Scott say their weekly obsessions and blow a kiss to the camera.

"That was fun Scotty!" Mitch says smiling at Scott, and rubs Scott's shoulders. "It was Mitchy, I enjoyed it." Scott says with a chuckle. Mitch kisses Scott's neck and begins to rub his back. "That feels good, Mitchy." Scott says. "Do you want to take a shower with me and go out to eat lunch?" Mitch asks Scott with a whisper. "Sure love bug, let me put the footage on the laptop and I'll join you babe." Scott says and kisses Mitch.

Mitch and Scott had a fun day to themselves without any kids :)