Welcoming Wyatt

*I'm sure sphynx cats do not just wander into yards, but hey this is fanfiction! Hope you guys like them! If you have suggestions let me know! Enjoy! • Bree👽*

Liam is playing in the backyard with his chalk, while Scott was feeding a very hungry Hudson in the living room. Mitch is having a girl's day with Kirstie and Esther shopping and getting their nails done.

Liam is in the middle of drawing a big picture of flowers when he hears a subtle meow from the distance. Liam looks up to see a sphynx cat sitting in the grass. "Hi kitty! Come here!" Liam says to the cat. Liam walks over and gently pets the small hairless cat. "You don't have any fur! You must be very cold! I'll get you a blankey, I'll be right back Mr. Cat!" Liam says as he runs into the house and into his bedroom. Liam runs back down the steps with his blanket in his hand.

"Liam, Daddy and I have told you before to not take your blanket outside, buddy. It will get dirty." Scott says to Liam as he finishes burping Hudson. "Papa! There is a bald cat outside and he looks cold! I wanna give him a blankey to keep warm!" Liam says with a concerned look on his face. "Show me where the kitty is and I'll bring him in the house, okay?" Scott says as he sets Hudson in the pack 'n play to take a nap.

Liam runs to the sliding door and points to the little cat sitting near the tree. Scott heads outside and walk towards the cat. Scott bends down next to the hairless cat. The cat walks over to Scott and licks Scott's hand. Scott smiles and he picks up the cat, bringing him into the house.

"He is bald Papa!" Liam says. "He is, isn't he? He is bald because he is a sphynx cat, buddy. Those types of cats are bald. I am surprised one is wandering around outside like this." Scott says as he pets the cat. Scott sets the cat downs and he heads to the kitchen.

Scott begins to call all of the neighbors to see if the cat was anybody's and everybody says no. Then, Scott calls the animal shelter to see what he should do. The shelter said that no one in the area has called in a missing sphynx cat and no sphynx cats have been microchipped.

"Did you find the kitty's parents, Papa?" Liam asks as he pet the cat while he sits on the couch. "No, I haven't bud." Scott says. "Can we keep him Papa! Please!" Liam says pleading with Scott. "Let's wait and ask Daddy. Do you have a name for him, Liam?" Scott asks Liam as he sits next to Liam on the couch. "Wyatt!" Liam says proudly with a big smile on his face.

"Let's Google how to wash a sphynx cat Liam, and let's give little Wyatt a bath." Scott says as he picks up Wyatt. Scott and Liam head upstairs to give Wyatt a bath. Scott turns the water on and waits for the tub to fill up a little bit. Scott places Wyatt in the tub. Wyatt sits down and meows. "Good boy, Wyatt." Scott says as he scrubs Wyatt with the body wash. Liam sits and watches Scott.

Mitch comes in the house and hears Liam giggling upstairs. Mitch locks the door and he walks over to the pack 'n pack and sees a sleeping Hudson. Mitch kisses Hudson's cheek. Liam runs down the steps and smiles. "Daddy is home, Papa!" Liam says as he runs over to Mitch and hugs him. "Hi bud! Are you having fun with Huddy and Papa?" Mitch says as he kisses Liam's cheek. "Yes Daddy! Papa is washing our new kitty!" Liam says excitedly.

"New kitty? Scott!" Mitch yells up the steps. Scott comes down the steps with Wyatt all wrapped up in a towel and Mitch's mouth drops. "Oh my goodness! He is precious! He is sphynx! My favorite breed, Scott!" Mitch says as he smiles at Wyatt and Scott.

"Liam found him outside earlier today. I called around the whole neighborhood, and he is nobody's cat. Liam has named him Wyatt. Don't ask me where he got the name Wyatt from. Liam wants to keep him, but I said he had to wait for you, babe." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch. "Of course we are keeping this little guy! He is my favorite breed!" Mitch squeals and he kisses Scott.

"Yay! We are keeping Wyatt!" Liam says as he runs to Mitch and hugs him tightly. "Are you excited to have a kitty, Liam?" Mitch asks Liam, playing with his dark brown hair. "Yes Daddy!" Liam says with a toothy grin.

And that is how Wyatt Blue Grassi-Hoying became a member of the Grassi-Hoying family! :)