Sleepover!

*Throwback! Fetus Scomiche oneshot❤️ This was requested by legitscomichtrash 😍. I hope you guys enjoy this! ~Bree🎀

Scott and Mitch are having a sleepover at Scott's house! Scott or Mitch's parents do not know they are both gay and that they have been secretly dating for a while now. Scott and Mitch walk into Scott's room, hugging eachother tight. "I missed you." Scott whispers into Mitch's ear. "I missed you too, cutie pie." Mitch whispers and kisses Scott. "Let me put the air mattress up, so my parents don't suspect anything." Scott says as he gets the mattress ready. "I am totally sleeping with you, I miss my Scotty cuddles." Mitch says smacking Scott's butt.

"Ow! Bad boy, Mitchy." Scott says smacking Mitch's butt. Mitch giggles and changes his clothes, then laying on Scott's bed, as Scott puts the air mattress up. "Look at them abs, sexy boy." Mitch says as he examines Scott's chest. Scott smiles at Mitch and kisses him. "Would you like to play a board game, babe?" Scott asks Mitch.

Mitch nods, and goes through the board games Scott had in his bedroom. "I will definitely kick your ass in Candyland!" Mitch says as he opens the board game and sets it up. Mitch and Scott play a game of Candyland, which Scott wins. "I won! I won!" Scott says bragging to Mitch. "I hate you so much!" Mitch says as he laughs at Scott. "I love you too!" Scott says, happily kissing Mitch.

"Babe, do you want to play Pokémon?" Mitch asks with a smirk. Scott nods and sets up his PlayStation. Scott picks Squirtle as his character. "You always pick the same character!" Mitch says picking his character, Pikachu. "Why Pikachu?" Scott asks as he rubs  Mitch's back. "Something different!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek. "You know Squirtle is one of my favorites, just like you are my favorite boy." Scott says smiling at Mitch.

"Stop being so perfect!" Mitch says, sitting in one of Scott's beanie chairs and blushing. After playing Pokémon for a few hours, Scott and Mitch get ready for bed. Mitch lays on Scott's bed as Scott brushes his teeth. Scott comes back into his bedroom, and snuggles next to Mitch. "Do you have enough room?" Scott asks in a whisper. Mitch nods, and put his head on Scott's chest. "Goodnight baby, I love you." Mitch says kissing Scott. "Goodnight baby, I love you too. Sleep well." Scott says.

Scott and Mitch fall asleep peacefully together.

Meanwhile downstairs, Connie is talking to Nel on the phone. Nel is making sure Mitch is okay and wants to tell Mitch goodnight. Connie heads upstairs and knocks on Scott's door. She doesn't get an answer, so she opens the door. She sees Scott and Mitch sleeping, and snuggling in Scott's bed. Connie heads back to the phone downstairs and tells Nel what she saw. They both figured Scott and Mitch were both gay and dating, since they like to be together all the time.

The next morning, Scott wakes up to Mitch by his side. He kisses Mitch's forehead and tickles him. "Asshole!" Mitch says in his sleepy groggy voice. Scott giggles lightly. "Good morning, beautiful." Scott says kissing Mitch. "Ugh, your morning breath Scott, good lord." Mitch says giggling as he kisses Scott again. Scott and Mitch head downstairs for breakfast. "Hello boys! Did you guys sleep well?" Rick says as he reads the newspaper. "Yes, we did Dad." Scott says pouring Mitch a a glass of orange juice. "Thank you Scott." Mitch says smiling.

"Aw, that is so sweet to pour your boyfriend a drink, Scott. What a gentlemen you are." Connie says as she finishes making the pancakes. Scott and Mitch's cheek turn bright red. "What are talking about, Mom?" Scott asks his Mom nervously. "Scott, your dad and I know you are gay and it's not a big deal. And Mitch, your parents know you are gay too. You love who you love. We aren't mad Scott, we are happy you found somebody for you, and Mitch is that." Connie says smiling.

"How did you guys know?" Scott says sipping his orange juice slowly. "Mitch's mom Nel wanted to talk to him last night, I knocked on your door and you guys didn't answer. I opened the door and saw you guys cuddling in bed fast asleep. I didn't want to wake you guys up." Connie says as she puts the pancakes on the table. "Plus, Scott you don't hide when you kiss Mitch at all. There's no need to hide it anymore." Rick says , smiling at his son.

"And if you guys want to snuggle and sleep together that's fine, but if you guys want to have sex, use a condom." Connie says. Scott and Mitch's cheeks are super red from this awkward conversation.

#Awkward 😂