Telling The Band!

*This was requested by Scomiche_Kavi_4life 💙 This is a throwback of Scott and Mitch telling the band that Mitch is pregnant for the first time! Baby Liam! :) I hope you guys enjoy this one! Love you guys! • Bree 💋

Mitch and Scott are having a baby! They just told their parents the night before. Right before Mitch and Scott head on tour for the second half of the PTX US Tour, Mitch and Scott get an ultrasound to see their baby. The baby is doing wonderful and Mitch gets approval to finish the tour.

Scott helps Mitch into the car and he begins to drive to where the tour bus is. Mitch smiles as he looks at the newest ultrasound pictures of the baby.

"Look at that face, so little and cute." Mitch says happily.

"The baby looks like a baby now! Instead of an alien." Scott says as he chuckles. Mitch chuckles back at Scott.

"Every time we get an ultrasound, I get more excited and so happy. It is starting to become real that we are going to be parents in a few months." Mitch says at he looks at Scott.

"I know, I can't wait to be a Papa. Do you think it's time to tell the band?" Scott asks and Mitch nods.

"I think they are starting to wonder why I haven't been drinking. They all know I love to drink. I saw Kirstie and Kevin whispering to each other the other day about me and you. They are going to be so shocked!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott's hand.

"They definitely will be! We are the first in our group to have a baby!" Scott says proudly.

After a forty minute drive, Scott and Mitch make it to the tour bus.

"I love you Mitchy." Scott says kissing Mitch.

"I love you too!" Mitch says as he gets out of the car.

"I'll get the bags babe, just open the door for me." Scott says as he grabs his and Mitch's bags and they head onto the bus.

Kevin, Avi, Kirstie, and Esther are in the back of the bus talking about the upcoming shows.

Scott and Mitch walk hand in hand to the back of the bus.

"Hey! You two are finally here! We thought we were going to have to leave you guys here!" Avi says with a giggle.

Scott and Mitch both giggle at Avi.

"Sorry, we had a few important things to do before tour." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

"What did you guys have to do?" Esther asks Scott and Mitch.

Mitch takes a deep breath and gets ready to tell the band about the baby.

"Scott and I have a special announcement to tell you guys. And it's finally the right time to tell you all." Mitch says, looking at Scott for reassurance.

Scott happily nods and rubs Mitch's shoulders.

"What's going on?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah! What's up Mitch? Is something wrong?" Avi asks in a concerned tone.

"What is the surprise! I need to know Mitchell and Scott!" Kirstie says.

"I'm pregnant!" Mitch says with a huge smile on his face.

Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and rubs Mitch's barely noticeable baby bump.