Superfruit Kids

This was requested by Mindly_Insane thank you for the request! 💋 this oneshot is just out of the place to be honest, but hey when you have four kids I would be too. love y'all ~Bree❣

Scott and Mitch just brought their new baby girl Isabella Hope home a week ago! Mitch is sleeping, while Scott has the kids downstairs playing. Scott realizes it's Tuesday and he needs to film a Superfruit video. He rallies up the kids to film a video for the fans. The kids haven't been in Superfruit videos much, so Scott thought the fans would love this. He wanted to film the kids talking and answering fan questions. Scott only picked out five questions, trying to keep three little kids engaged and focused is hard.

"You guys ready?" Scott asks. Liam and Hudson nod and all the kids sit next to Scott. "What do I say, Papa?" Liam asks. "I'll tell you bud. Sophia, come here baby girl." Scott says and Sophia sits on Scott's lap. Hudson sits next to Liam.

Scott puts the camera on and does the regular intro he does for Superfruit. "Mitch isn't with me today because we have had an amazing, crazy, beautiful week. We just welcome our fourth child, Isabella Hope." Scott says holding Isabella up to the camera. She opens her eyes and coos.

"Mitch and Isabella are both doing amazing. Mitch is sleeping upstairs, getting very much needed rest. Isabella is just relaxing with me and her siblings, right baby girl? So, I have the kiddos here to film a special Superfruit episode for you guys!" Scott says as he puts Isabella in her swing.

"Here are the other kiddos! I know you guys haven't seen the kids much! Do you guys want to tell the fans hi?" Scott says to the kids. "Hi fans! I'm Liam!" Liam says. "I'm Hudson!" Hudson says waving. Sophia hides her face. "This is Sophia. You don't have to be shy, baby girl." Scott says as he kisses Sophia's forehead. "I think she is ready for her nap. Boys, how old are you?" Scott asks the boys.

"I'm four!" Hudson says. "I'm seven!" Liam says. "Sophie is one!" Hudson says. "Yeah, she is! Sophia, do you love your baby sister?" Scott asks. Sophia nods. "Isabella came out of Daddy's tummy!" Hudson says. "Yeah, she did huh?" Scott says. "Isabella is so pretty! I'm so happy to have two sisters and a brother!" Liam says. Scott smiles at the boys.

"Where do babies come from?" Scott asks the boys. "The sky! From a bird and Daddy ate something to make Isabella grow in his tummy." Hudson says and Scott giggles. "No! It wasn't a bird! It doesn't happen like that! Daddy told me." Liam says and Scott's cheeks turn firetruck red.

"When did Daddy tell you?" Scott asks. "He told me a few weeks ago!" Liam says. "Well, I wasn't told that." Scott says as he nervously laughs. Sophia yawns. "Okay, let's answer some of our fans questions! The first question asks, what grade are the kids in?" Scott says. "Sophie isn't in school!" Hudson says. "Issy isn't in school either!" Liam says.

"That's right, but you guys are in school, huh?" Scott says rubbing Sophia's back. "I'm in Pre-K!" Hudson says smiling. "I am in second grade!" Liam says. "School starts in about a month, I think the boys are ready to go back and to see their friends. Liam and Hudson both love school." Scott says.

"Papa, I want ice cream." Hudson says. "Maybe later, buddy! You, Liam, Sophie and I can go get some." Scott says rubbing Hudson's blonde hair and smiles. "The next question is, when is your birthday?" Scott says to the kids. Isabella's birthday is July 25th and Sophia's birthday is December 12th." Scott says. "My birthday is April 14th!" Liam says opening his snack and beginning to stuff his face with Cheetos.

Scott was about to tell him not to do it on camera but he stopped himself. This what happens when you have four small children. He knew the fans wouldn't care because they were getting a cute video of the kids. "My birthday is June 7th!" Hudson says as he eats a Cheeto.

"Li Li!" Sophia says. Liam hands Sophia a Cheeto. "One last question from our fans, okay? What is your favorite color?" Scott asks the kids. "Isabella's favorite color is green." Hudson says. Scott giggles loudly. "How did you find out now?" Scott asks Hudson. "She told me yesterday." Hudson says smiling. Scott laughs at Hudson's imagination. "Pink!" Sophia says loudly. "I have a lot of favorite colors!" Liam says. "My favorite color is blue!" Hudson says playing with his car.

Liam, Hudson and Sophia say goodbye and run off to play. "I hope you guys enjoyed this video with the kids. It's hard to keep the kids focused on the video, but I hope you enjoyed seeing all the kiddos! Love you guys!" Scott says blowing a kiss.

Scott edits the video and posts it on the Superfruit  YouTube channel :)