Four Sick Kiddos

*All four of the Grassi-Hoying kids are sick! What are Mitch and Scott going to do? I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree

Scott helps Isabella clean her little nose out, because she is too little to understand how to do it, she's only a baby. Sophia walks in the bathroom where Scott is and softy cries. "What's wrong, baby?" Scott says as he finishes with Isabella.

"I had an accident. I'm sworry." Sophia says as she cries louder. "Aw, Soph, it's okay baby. I'll clean you up. Let me put Isabella in bed. Stay in the bathroom. Scott puts Isabella down to lay down in her co-sleeper and she quickly drifts off to sleep. Scott heads back to the bathroom. "My tummy hurts!" Sophia says as she rubs her belly.

"Sophia, it's okay baby. It was an accident. You don't feel well, it happens. Let's take a tubby okay? Do you want bubbles?" Scott asks. Sophia nods with a smile. Scott fills the tub with bubbles and takes Sophia clothes off. She has poop all over her legs and back. Scott places her in the tub and she begins to play.

Mitch walks in with Hudson, who is having a coughing fit. "Scott, I just gave her a bath." Mitch says. "She had an accident. She has the stomach bug, poor girl." Scott says as he washes Sophia's dirty blonde hair and she splashes in the bubbles and laughs. Mitch looks at the poop infested clothes and tries not to gag. "Poor baby girl. Does your tummy hurt?" Mitch asks Sophia softly and she nods.

"We are going to have to put her in a Pull-Up tonight Scott, I don't want to ruin all her clothes." Mitch says as he puts the dirty clothes in the laundry room. "I'm sworry." Sophia says. "Sophia, It's okay baby. Papa and I are not mad at you. You don't feel well and this happens." Mitch says to Sophia. Hudson begins to cough again. "Mitch, I'll turn the humidifier on for Huddy." Scott says as he begins to rinse Sophia off.

"We have three sick kiddos. Isabella and Hudson both have colds and Sophia has the stomach bug." Mitch says overwhelmingly at the fact three of the kids are sick. Then, Liam runs in the bathroom and throws up in the toilet. Scott takes Sophia out of the tub and takes her to the other bathroom to finish getting her ready for bed. "You feel okay, Liam?" Mitch says softly, as he begins to rub Liam's back. "I don't feel good." Liam says as he coughs.

Scott helps change Sophia and Hudson into fresh pairs of pajamas. Mitch helps Liam clean up and Liam puts new pajamas on. "Okay guys, we need to take medicine." Mitch says as he finds medicine for Liam and Sophia's stomach bug, and cold medicine for Hudson. All the kids take their medicine like a champ. Isabella wakes up coughing.

Mitch rushes over and picks her up, helping her cough up the flem. "Scott, do we have baby cold medicine?" Mitch asks Scott. "I think so, I'll get it." Scott says as he goes to the bathroom. Scott finds the medicine and pours the baby medicine in a cup for Isabella. "There you go, baby." Mitch says as he kisses Isabella's cheek.

Scott walks over and kisses Isabella. "Daddy, do I have to go to school tomorrow?" Hudson asks as he sneezes. "No, baby. You don't feel good. Liam, you won't be going to school either. Both of you are sick. You don't want your friends or teachers getting sick. We are going to have a relaxing day tomorrow at home." Mitch says softly.

Scott turns the humidifier on so Isabella and Hudson can sleep and breathe better. Liam, Hudson and Sophia climb on Mitch and Scott's bed. "Who wants to cuddle with me?" Scott says jokingly. "Me!" Sophia says as she cuddles next to Scott. "Aw, I love you baby girl." Scott says as he kisses Sophia. Mitch kisses Isabella and lays her down in her co-sleeper. Hudson and Liam cuddle with Mitch. "If any of you guys feel sick during the night, wake Daddy or I up, okay?" Scott says. Liam, Hudson and Sophia nod, and fall asleep.

Sophia is holding her Piglet and sucking her little thumb. Hudson has his Rex and Eeyore. Hudson is slightly snoring, due to his stuffy nose. Liam is sleeping with his beloved teddy bear, and is laying his head on Mitch's chest. Scott smiles at Mitch and Mitch smiles back.

"We were doing so good with Sophia's thumb sucking, Scott." Mitch says. "I know babe, I know, but she doesn't feel well. It's just a habit she has when she sleeps. She doesn't do it during the day anymore." Scott says as he kisses Sophia's forehead,

"I know, I just don't want her teeth messed up." Mitch says as he moves Hudson's bangs out of his eyes. "You know Liam doesn't feel well, he never wants to cuddle with us anymore." Mitch says, rubbing Liam's forehead and softly kissing it. "Hudson snores just like you, Scott." Mitch says with a tiny giggle. "I hate you so much right now." Scott says sarcastically. "Thank God we have a king size bed, everybody can fit." Scott says as he covers himself and Sophia up.

"Do you need another blanket, Mitchy?" Scott asks. Mitch nods no as he covers himself and the boys up. "I love you, baby." Mitch says as he smiles at Scott. "I love you too. Sleep well." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. Scott and Mitch fall asleep with their four sleeping beauties around them <3 :)