Kisses & Awkward!

*Hope you guys enjoy this one 😂 love you guys! ~Bree.

The kids are all in bed asleep for the night. Scott and Mitch are watching a movie on the couch and are cuddling. "Come here, sexy." Scot says with a smirk on his face. Mitch smirks back and sits on Scott's lap. Scott snacks Mitch's butt.

"Ow, Daddy! That hurt!" Mitch says as he nibbles on Scott's ear. Scott rubs Mitch's abs and begins to kiss him. Mitch's moans and he allows Scott's tongue to enter into his mouth. "You are so sexy, Mitchy." Scott whispers seductively into Mitch's ear. "So are you, Daddy." Mitch whispers back as he kisses Scott's neck. Scott moans loudly. "You are so naughty. You have been a very bad boy!" Scott says as he lays on top of Mitch.

Scott begins to attack Mitch's neck. Mitch begins to moan and groan loudly. "Oh Daddy! right there! Right there!" Mitch says as he begins to breathe fast. Scott and Mitch begin to kiss again.

Meanwhile, Hudson wakes up from a bad dream he had. Hudson walks into his parents room, and they are not in there. He begins to panic and quietly walks downstairs to look for . Scott and Mitch are in the middle of making out session. "Daddy? Papa?" Hudson says quietly. Scott and Mitch quickly stop kissing. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" Mitch says. "I had a scary dream." Hudson says in tears. Hudson climbs into Mitch's lap and cries.

"Huddy, it's okay baby. It's okay." Scott says tenderly. Scott and Mitch comfort Hudson, with hugs and kisses. "Monsters are under my bed, Papa!" Hudson says. "I'll get them! I'll be right back." Scott says as he softly kisses Hudson's cheek. After fighting the monsters, Hudson, Mitch and Scott head to bed. Scott and Mitch continue what they started.

The next day, Alex and Jake are watching the kids, while Mitch and Scott went to do their taxes. "Uncle Alex, Papa and Daddy were loud last night." Liam says. "Yeah! They were!" Hudson says. Alex and Jake try not to laugh, but some giggles comes out. "What do you mean, Li Li?" Alex asks. "Well, Daddy was calling Papa, Daddy. That's not his name!" Liam says.

"I had a scary dream last night, and Papa was laying on top Daddy! They were making noises too." Hudson says innocently. Alex looses it and begins to die of laughter. "What we're Papa and Daddy saying?" Jake asks. Hudson tries to remember. "Daddy, right there!" Hudson says. "I heard Daddy say I'm close. What does that mean? And Daddy said a bad word." Liam says.

"Daddy was licking inside of Papa's mouth and sitting on his lap." Hudson says. Alex and Jake were dying, and even snapchatting the kids. "I think they were just having fun boys, nothing bad. They love each other very very much." Jake says and Alex nods.

After being out for two hours, Mitch and Scott are back home. The kids greet them and return to playing their game. Alex is laughing after making eye contact with Mitch. "What's up with you?" Mitch asks. "You two need to calm down at night, or have s-e-x when no kids are home!" Jake says. Mitch and Scott's faces get bright red. "Who told you we had sex?" Scott asks confusingly.

"Your two sons. They heard a lot!" Jake says as he laughs. Alex shows the videos they recorded of what the boys said to them. Mitch and Scott feel extremely embarrassed. "They don't understand yet guys, they will forget it." Alex says. "I can't believe two of our kids heard us having sex." Scott says with a whisper. "Ugh, I guess we have to have the talk in the near future with them." Mitch says.

#Awkward 😂