Fun in Fuji!

**I am not the best at writing smut, but I figured to give you guys something new! I hope you enjoy! Leave comments if you want more! ~Bree

Alex, Jake, Scott and Mitch are taking a weekend trip to Fiji! Esther and her husband Darien are watching Scott and Mitch's kids for them. The trip is almost over, with one more night to have fun. Alex, Jake, Scott and Mitch are in the jacuzzi, drinking and relaxing.

"Jakey, can we cuddle in bed? Please?" Alex says as he kisses Jake's cheek. "Of course we can, baby. Scott, Mitch, we are going to head in." Jake says as he helps a very drunk Alex out of the jacuzzi. "Okay Jake! Goodnight guys!" Scott says. "Goodnight babes!" Mitch says snuggling into Scott's chest.

Alex and Jake head into the beroom. Scott begins to nibble at Mitch's ear and Mitch giggles. "Did you have a good weekend, love?" Scott asks and Mitch happily nods. "I had a blast, baby. I miss the kiddos though." Mitch says as he begins to rub Scott's shoulders. Scott and Mitch get out of the jacuzzi and Scott spanks Mitch's butt. "Come here, cutie pie." Scott says to Mitch. Mitch and Scott begin to make out roughly, slamming into a pile of bright green leaves.

Mitch moans and pulls on Scott's blonde hair. "You okay, Mitchy? I didn't mean to slam you like that." Scott says out of breath. Mitch nods and begins to attack Scott's neck. Scott groans loudly as he rubs up and down Mitch's stomach. "Fuck me Daddy, please. Make the ending of this trip magical." Mitch says seductively in Scott's ear. Scott happily nods, positioning Mitch and begins to prep him. Mitch groans loudly as Scott preps him.

Scott slowly enters into Mitch and begins to go up and down slowly, picking up pace. "FUCK YES SCOTT!" Mitch screams. "Does it feel good, baby?" Scott says sucking on Mitch's neck. "It feels so good Scott, right there!" Mitch moans loudly. Scott and Mitch kiss aggressively, coming up for air with red swollen lips. Scott begins to spank Mitch's butt. Mitch moans loudly. "You like that?" Scott smirks at Mitch, entering Mitch harder. "I fucking love it!, Oh Scott! YES!" Mitch says moaning loud.

"What's my name?" Scott asks with a seductive smirk. "Scott!" Mitch says out of breath. "Louder!" Scott yells as he bites Mitch's ear. "SCOTT! SCOTT! YES!" Mitch says as he releases, and Scott does as well. Mitch and Scott catch their breath and snuggle in the leaves. "That felt fucking amazing, baby. You are the best, Scott." Mitch says kissing Scott softly. "I'm glad you loved it, baby. And aw, you are the best baby. Let's take a shower." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

Mitch nods and Scott lifts Mitch up, carrying him bridal style. Mitch laughs loudly as they go into the bathroom. "Mitch, shh! Alex and Jake are asleep, babe." Scott says giggling, kissing Mitch again. Mitch smiles and begins to rub Scott's shoulders. Mitch and Scott take a shower together, and get ready for bed. Jake wakes up and checks his phone. "Hey, go to bed Jake. It's late." Scott says in a whisper.

"What time is our flight?" Jake says half asleep. Alex is wrapped tightly around Jake's waist fast asleep. "Nine am. It is two now, so get some sleep, Jakey." Mitch says to Jake. Jake lays back down and quickly falls asleep. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek. "I love you, Scotty." Mitch says smiling. "I love you! We need to get some sleep okay?" Scott says as he rubs circles into Mitch's back. They soon fall asleep.

And ladies and gentlemen, this is the night Ms. Isabella Hope was conceived! :)