Superfruit Q&A #1

*Mitch and Scott do a Q&A for Superfruit! Mitch is pregnant with Sawyer here! Love you guys! ~ Bree ☕️

"Welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the Internet! My name is Papa." Scott says chuckling.

"And my name is miserable pregnant man." Mitch says and Scott frowns.

Scott softly kisses Mitch's cheek.

"Five more weeks, baby." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders.

"October 2nd cannot come any faster." Mitch says as he moves in his chair to get comfortable.

Scott brings Mitch a pillow for his back.

"Thank you, babe." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

Sophia cries in the background. "Daddy! Daddy!" Sophia says.

"Sophia is in timeout for hitting her sister, she's fine." Mitch says.

A few seconds later, Mitch walks over to where Sophia is and brings her over to the camera.

"I'm sworry Daddy and Papa." Sophia says as she pouts.

"Thank you for apologizing, Sophia. What do you do if you want to play with a toy?" Scott asks Sophia.

"Don't hit and ask." Sophia says as she sniffles.

"Good girl. Are you sleepy?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods as she rubs her eyes.

"Aw, I think it's time for a nap." Scott says as he picks up Sophia, kissing her cheek.

Mitch kisses Sophia's cheek and Scott rubs her back.

"Night night, baby." Mitch says as he blows a kiss while Scott takes Sophia upstairs to take a nap.

"She's two going on thirteen, I swear. So much attitude, for a little girl." Mitch says.

Scott comes back and sits back down with Mitch.

"Sorry about that! She fell right asleep. This is what happens when you have young kids." Scott says with a giggle.

"We asked you guys on Twitter for questions and we received a ton! Thank you!" Scott says.

"Thank you, guys!" Mitch says with a smile.

Are you gonna start dyeing your hair again, Mitch?
"I can't dye my hair right now because I am pregnant, but I might after the baby is born. I haven't decided. I like the blonde I have right now though." Mitch says and Scott rubs Mitch's baby bump.

How many kids do you and Scott want?
"We definitely decided on three when we first got married, and here we are with almost five! Isabella and this baby were both surprises." Scott says with a chuckle.

"But, this will be our last baby, unless we have another surprise." Mitch says and Scott nods.

"I love having a bigger family. It's fun." Scott says.

Will you guys ever do family vlogs?
"I don't know, Scott and I thought about it. Maybe!" Mitch says.

"I feel like just because we are "famous" that I don't want the kids to feel like they have to be famous too. I want them to just be kids." Scott says.