Auntie's Visit!

*I may or may not have found Scott's personal Facebook and figured out his sisters names. 👀 I am not a stalker I swear lol! If you want more oneshots with them let me know! This is a throwback, Liam is a baby here. Love you guys! ~Bree👛

Mitch is finishing feeding Liam his bottle on the couch and Scott comes down the steps, with the laundry basket, full of dirty clothes. "Are the spare rooms clean, baby?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. Scott walks over and kisses Mitch. "He ate his whole bottle. Right, baby boy?" Mitch says as he burps Liam gently.

"Somebody must have been hungry! Your aunties are coming to visit you! I asked them if they wanted me to pick them up at the airport, but they all said no." Scott says as he sits next to Mitch on the couch, rubbing his back.

Thirty minutes later, Mitch's sister Jessa, and Scott's sisters Lauren and Lindsay have arrived! Scott's let's them in. "Papa Scott!" Lindsay says hugging Scott tightly. Lauren and Jessa hug Scott and walk over to see Mitch on the couch holding Liam in his arms. Scott takes their bags upstairs and comes back down a few minutes later.

"Oh my goodness! Look at that head full of brown hair!" Jessa says as she kisses Mitch's cheek. "How are you feeling, little bro?" Jessa asks smiling. "I am sore, but I feel pretty good." Mitch says. "Liam looks just like Scott! Wow!" Lauren says as he moves Liam's blanket out of his face. Mitch laughs and smiles as his sister-in-law. "He sure does! And I love it." Mitch says as he rubs Liam's back.

"Do you girls want something to drink? Mitchy, do you need a drink?" Scott asks. "I'll take an iced tea baby, thank you!" Mitch says. "I'll take a water, Scott!" Lindsay says with a smile. "I'll have a Diet Coke." Lauren says. "Water is fine!" Jessa says. "You look awesome, Mitch!" Lindsay says. "Thanks girl! I only gained twenty pounds and I lost it all while recovering at the hospital. I just need to tighten my ab muscles, but I have to wait six weeks before I can work out." Mitch says and Scott walks in from the kitchen with in all the drinks.

Mitch hands Liam over to his sister to told. "Hey baby boy! I am Auntie Jessa." Jessa says as she kisses Liam's cheek softly. Scott takes pictures of the moment and smiles at Mitch. "He is so tiny! He is so perfect." Jessa says as she hands Liam over to Lindsay.

"Hey little man! He's starting opening his eyes. Look at those bright blue eyes!" Lindsay says as she rubs Liam's forehead tenderly. "I think his blue eyes are going to stay!" Scott says smiling at his sister. "I think they are too, they get bluer everyday!" Mitch says as he takes a drink of his iced tea. "He has Scott's lips. So cute!" Lindsay says as she rubs Liam's back.

"Mitch, Scott, do you guys want us to do anything?" Lauren asks as Lindsay hands Liam to her. "No, but thank you for asking though! We want you guys to relax and have fun!" Scott says smiling and Mitch nods. "He is so perfect guys. Yes you are Liam!" Lauren says kissing Liam's cheek and he coos.

"I wanna see your scar Mitch!" Jessa says to her little brother. Mitch giggles as he stands up and slowly and shows Jessa, Lindsay and Lauren his stomach. "It is healing up good, Mitch!" Jessa says, and Mitch nods. "Did it hurt during the c-section?" Lauren asks. "You don't feel any pain, you just feel the tugging. But you feel a lot of pain once the numbing wears off." Mitch says as he sits back down slowly.

"He has your skin tone Mitch! So gorgeous." Lindsay says sipping on her drink. "Thank you, Lindsay!" Mitch says. "We all bought Liam and you guys a few things!" Jessa says happily. Lindsay and Lauren nod in agreement with Jessa. "Aw! Thank you girls! You shouldn't have!" Mitch says with a huge smile.

Scott puts Liam in his swing and sits on the floor next to it. Liam begins to fuss. Mitch hands Scott a pacifier for Liam. "Here's your pacifier Liam, there you go. It's okay." Scott says and Liam calms down, falling asleep. Jessa, Lindsay and Lauren take pictures of a sleeping Liam. "He is so cute when he sleeps!" Jessa says and Mitch giggles.

Mitch and Scott begin to open the gifts from their sisters. They received a few Babies R Us gift cards, a Starbucks gift card, a Chiptole gift card, a few outfits for Liam, and a monkey stuffed animal. One of the onesies says "My Dads Sing In PTX." And another one says "Made on Tour."

"Thank you so much guys! These onesies are so adorable!" Scott says as he hugs his sisters and Jessa. "I hope they fit him! Mom and Mrs. Connie said to get Liam newborn size." Jessa says to Mitch and Scott. "He definitely will be fitting in newborn size for a while! Thank you so much for everything!" Mitch says as he hugs Jessa and Scott's sisters.

Scott and Mitch enjoyed their sisters visiting for a few days! :)