You're What?

*This is a flashback oneshot! This is when Mitch and Scott found out they were pregnant with Liam! I hope you enjoy! Any suggestions? Let me know! ~Bree💫

Pentatonix is on tour! The band is all in their bunks sleeping except Scott and Mitch. Scott and Mitch got married almost a year ago! Mitch has been sleeping a lot lately and has been crabby. "Mitchy, what's wrong?" Scott asks rubbing Mitch's back. "I'm just so tired, and feel sick." Mitch says as he rolls over to face Scott. "Aw, I wish I could help you feel better Mitchy." Scott says kissing Mitch's forehead. Mitch remembers that Scott and himself have had unprotected sex a lot lately.

"Scott." Mitch says, calls for Scott. Scott walks over to Mitch. "What's up, love bug?" Scott asks as he kisses Mitch's cheek. "I think I might be pregnant." Mitch says looking at Scott. "You think you are?" Scott asks as he rubs Mitch's cheek and Mitch nods. "Is there a pregnancy test on the bus?" Mitch asks quietly. Scott looks around and can't find one.

"I'll buy a few okay? I'll be right back, baby. Do you need anything else?" Scott asks. "Can you buy me some ice tea please?" Mitch asks. "Of course, baby. I love you." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "I love you too baby." Mitch says, laying back down.

Scott heads to the store to pick up a few pregnancy tests and ice tea for Mitch. Scott comes back on the bus and Mitch is up getting dressed. "Here's the test." Scott says to Mitch, handing him a Clear Blue pregnancy test. "I'll take one now. I'll be right back." Mitch says going to the bathroom. "Would you like something to eat baby?" Scott asks Mitch. "Can you make me a bagel?" Mitch asks and Scott nods, heading to the kitchen.

Mitch pees on the stick and walks in the kitchen. "Here you go, baby. Your tea is in the fridge to get cold." Scott says smiling. Mitch smiles back. "We have to wait five minutes for the results. I put it on my bunk." Mitch says.

Mitch and Scott eat breakfast together. "If you are pregnant Mitchy, I will jump up and down and scream of joy." Scott says chuckling. Mitch smiles nervously. "I know we weren't planning on having children right now, but I think we are both ready." Scott says rubbing Mitch's leg. This makes Mitch feel reassured that the time is right to start their family. "It's been five minutes, let's go look at it. Don't scream and wake up everybody." Mitch says holding Scott's hand. "You ready?" Scott says.

Mitch nods and they flip the test over and it says "Pregnant." Mitch and Scott hug jumping up and down. "Are you excited, Mitchy?" Scott asks. Mitch nods with tears coming down his face. "We are going to be daddies!" Scott says kissing Mitch's cheek. "No wonder I have been feeling sick." Mitch says giggling and kisses Scott passionately.

"You feel okay?" Scott asks rubbing Mitch's shoulders. "I'm fine, just really tired." Mitch says putting his head on Scott's chest. "Let's snuggle on our day off, okay?" Scott says smiling as he kisses Mitch. "Let's take a picture of us with the pregnancy test, so when I'm out of the first trimester we can post it." Mitch says. Scott happily agrees. Mitch and Scott kiss while holding the test up.

8 weeks later, Mitch and Scott finally post the picture to tell all their fans the amazing news! Mitch posted: "Scott and I are expecting our first child in April and couldn't be more excited! Love you guys very much! 💙👶🏻💞" While Scott posted: "Yes, it is true! Mitchy and I are having a baby! We cannot wait to share this journey with you guys! Love you all & thank you for the support! 💙💞😇👶🏻