The Christmas Eve Proposal

*This was requested! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree💞

Scott is pacing back in forth in the living room. Scott and Mitch have been dating for three years and best friends for thirteen. Mitch is in the shower, while Scott holds Mitch's ring in his hands. A diamond filled ring with their anniversary engraved on the inside. Kirstie, Avi, Kevin and few other of their friends are coming over for a Christmas Eve party. They are exchanging Christmas presents and Scott wanted to propose before everybody comes.

Scott fills the rooms with rose petals and the Christmas tree is lit up with brightly colored lights. The room smelled of lavender and vanilla. Scott has a black dress shirt on and black jeans. Scott's hair is gelled back in its usual style. Mitch doesn't realize what is going on downstairs. Mitch gets his makeup on and dressed, getting ready for the party. Mitch is wearing a blue dress shirt and black skinny jeans. Scott heart is pounding in his chest, he is super nervous and scared that Mitch might say no. Scott gets ready as he hears Mitch coming down the steps.

Mitch walks down the steps and sees Scott down on one knee. Mitch's jaw drops in shock. "Scott..." Mitch says as he walks over to Scott. "Hey baby." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's hand. "Mitchy, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are so perfect. We have done so much together. We won the Sing Off with our three best friends and did plays together growing up. You are truly my best friend. I love doing everything with you. I can't imagine you not being by my side. Mitchy, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew I would fall in love with you. I love your cuddles, I love the way you smell, I love your chocolate brown eyes and hair. I could go on and on about everything I love about you. I love you Mitchy. So I want to ask you something." Scott says softly as he kisses Mitch's hands again.

Mitch has his hands covering his mouth. Tears are streaming down his cheeks. "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, will you marry me?" Scott asks as he opens the small box to show the diamond ring and Mitch gasps. "Oh my god yes! Yes!" Mitch says as he jumps and hugs onto Scott. They kiss passionately for a few minutes.

Scott puts the ring on Mitch's finger. "Oh my gosh, it's so pretty Scott! I love you." Mitch says hugging Scott. "I love you too, baby. Did I surprise you?" Scott says kissing Mitch's cheek. "Yes, you did! I knew something was up last night, you were so nervous." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's chin. "Now I need to redo all my makeup now!" Mitch says with a giggle and sniffle. Scott giggles and French kisses Mitch. "Thank you for a magical Christmas Eve." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek. "You're welcome, babe." Scott says with a smile. Mitch runs upstairs to fix his makeup that he cried away.

Kevin, Avi, and Kirstie come in with their gifts. "Hey guys! Merry Christmas Eve!" Scott says as he hugs everybody. Mitch runs down the steps. "Hey guys! Scott and I have a very special announcement!" Mitch says as he hugs Scott. "Oo! What is it?" Avi says with a smile. "I think I know what it is!" Kevin says with a giggle. "Oh my gosh what is it! Don't keep us guessing!" Kirstie says with her hands on her hips.

Mitch and Scott smirk at each other. "We are engaged!" Scott and Mitch say in sync. Mitch holds his hand out with the diamond ring on his finger. "Congrats you guys!!" Avi says hugging them both. "I was the only one Scott told! Congrats to you both!" Kevin says with a laugh. "My two childhood friends are getting married! Oh my god!!" Kirstie says in tears. They all grouped hug and enjoy Christmas Eve together. :)