Hudson's 4th Birthday!

*Another birthday oneshot! Princess Sophia's will be next! Hope you guys enjoy! Leave suggestions 💋💞😘 ~Bree🕊

Today is Hudson's fourth birthday party! Mitch is eight months pregnant with his and Scott's fourth child. Hudson is running down the steps. "Hey birthday boy!" Scott says as he picks him up and smothers him with kisses. Hudson giggles loudly.

Sophia is having a tea party with her Piglet, Elmo and Tigger on the floor. "How old are you today Hudson?" Mitch says smiling at Hudson. "Four!" Hudson says as he claps his hands. "Yes you are Huddy!" Mitch says as he hugs Hudson. Scott begins to set up the decorations for Hudson's party. Hudson's party theme is space.

Mitch helps Hudson put his astronaut costume on. "Look at you! Astronaut Hudson Grassi-Hoying." Mitch says with a grin.  Hudson hugs Mitch. "Thank you Daddy and Papa!" Hudson says to his parents. "You're welcome! Today is your special day!" Scott says from the other room. "You're welcome, baby boy. Papa and I wanted this party to be all about you." Mitch says.

"I wanna wear an astronaut costume too!" Liam says from the kitchen. "You can love, the costumes are in the bin." Mitch says. Mitch walks over to Sophia and begins to dress her. Scott gets Hudson's rocket shaped cake out of the fridge. The walls have black tarp on the walls to make it look like space with planets hanging around the rooms. Scott and Mitch's parents flew in from Texas, just like they did with Liam's party. Liam welcomes them in.

Hudson runs to the door and hugs both sets of grandparents. "Happy birthday baby! Look how long your hair is!" Connie says as she plays with Hudson's long blonde hair. Hudson's hair is almost to his shoulders. "Mitch! He is your twin!" Nel says as she kisses Hudson's cheek. "All this kiddos are going to be tall!" Mike says as he picks up Hudson. "Happy birthday Huddy!" Rick says as Hudson gives him a high five.

Hudson begins to open his presents from his grandparents. He received figurines, clothes, money and stuffed animals. "Thank you Mom Mom, Nana, Poppy and Grampy!" Hudson says smiling with a teethy grin.

The party began, and Hudson's friends  Dylan, Jimmy, Peter, Paige, Ashley, Mariah, Emma, Brecken came over and they put their astronaut costumes on. Hudson and his friends begin to run around the house playing. Scott and Mitch thank all their parents for coming. All the moms wanted to touch Mitch's belly and talk about the new baby girl that was coming in a few weeks.

Hudson began to open his presents from his friends. He received gift cards, Shopkins, Ninja Turtles, Paw Patrol toys, clothes and a big Olaf stuffed animal. Scott and Mitch bought Hudson a pair of bright green Nikes, clothes and an Easy-Bake Oven. Hudson really wanted and an Easy-Bake oven. "An Easy-Bake oven! Yay!" Hudson says with a humongous smile. "Daddy and I knew you wanted one! Do you like it, baby boy?" Scott asks. Hudson nods yes and hugs his parents. "Thank you Daddy and Papa!" Hudson says kissing them both.

After opening gifts, it's time to eat cake! Everybody sings happy birthday birthday and Hudson blows his four candles out! Scott and Mitch hand out pieces of cake to all the guests. "The cake is yummy, Huddy!" Liam says with w giggle. Sophia stuffs her face with cake and the boys laugh loudly. "Are you having fun?" Scott asks Hudson and Hudson nods with a mouth full of cake. "Good buddy. I love you very very much." Scott says kissing Hudson's cheek.

"I love you too Papa!" Hudson says. Mitch walks over with Sophia. "I can't believe you are four!" Mitch says kissing Hudson's cheek. Scott brings Hudson over a scrapbook his parents made for Hudson. "This is you Huddy, the day you were born." Scott says showing Hudson. "I was little!" Hudson says. "You were bud. There's you and Liam." Mitch says smiling. Hudson looks through the whole book. "Huddy, make sure you tell all your friends thank you for coming, okay?" Scott says and Hudson nods, running over to his friends.

Hudson had an amazing fourth birthday party! :)