Our Daddies Won A Grammy!

*Hope you guys this quick one shot! No it is not like the Grammys, but I thought this would be cute! Hope you enjoy! Love yall! Suggestions would be lovely 😘 ~Bree

Esther is watching the kids while Mitch, Scott and the rest of Pentatonix are at the Grammys! Isabella sits on Esther's lap, after finishing her bottle, Sophia is on other side of Esther cuddling, and the boys are playing tic tac toe on the coffee table.

"When is Daddy and Papa going to be on TV!" Hudson says. "Soon bud! Let's get our pajamas on, okay?" Esther says. Once everybody has their pajamas on they begin to watch the Grammys. "Oo! She's pretty!" Hudson says. "That's Carrie Underwood! Uncle Alex and Uncle Jake's favorite!" Liam says as he eats his popcorn. Sophia watches quietly with Esther. Isabella is sleeping in the pack 'n play.

After watching a few of the awards be given out, it is finally Pentatonix's category that is next. "Yay! Daddy and Papa are up next!" Hudson says as he claps his hand. The commercial ended and the boys run to sit near the TV. "Papa! Daddy!" Sophia says as she cheers. "Oh boy! Don't scream guys, okay? Issy is sleeping." Esther says as she holds Sophia. The announcer calls off all the nominees. "There they are!" Esther says smiling.

"And the Grammy goes to..." The announcer says opening the card. "Pentatonix! Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy!" The announcer says. "YAY! Daddy, Papa, Auntie Kirstie, Uncle Avi and Uncle Kevin won!" Liam says as he claps his hands loudly. Pentatonix goes up and makes speeches.

Mitch and Scott do theirs together. "We want to thank Avi, Kevin and Kirstie, we couldn't have done it without them! Our manager Jonathan, who does what is best for the group, Ben, who has helped us since the beginning." Scott says. "Esther, our tour manager! Love you girl! Our families back in Texas, we love and miss you!" Mitch says.

"And most importantly, Mitch and I's four beautiful, fantastic, amazing children back at home! Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella!" Scott says. "We love you guys so so much! We will be home soon!" Mitch says with a giggle. Scott and Mitch says thank you and walk off the stage along with Pentatonix.

"Aww! Daddy and Papa said your names on tv!" Esther says rubbing a sleepy Sophia's back. "We are so famous!" Hudson says with a giggle. "Yay! Grammys are awesome! I'm going to tell everybody at school!" Liam says as he laughs.

About an half hour later, Pentatonix and Stevie Wonder do their tribute performance. "That's a pretty song!" Liam says. "Who's that with Daddy and Papa?" Hudson says. "Stevie Wonder is a very famous singer, he has won a lot of awards!" Esther tells Hudson and Liam. Sophia is fast asleep in Esther's arms. After Pentatonix's performance, Esther takes the kids upstairs to bed, since Hudson and Liam have school the next day. Esther texts Scott and Mitch pictures of the kids celebrating.

"They are so proud of you all! They are all asleep! Have fun tonight! Congratulations! Love you guys!" Esther says texting Scott and Mitch. Meanwhile, Scott checks his iPhone. "Aw, Mitchy look!" Scott says as he shows Mitch the pictures of the kids. "Aw, they look so happy!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

After the Grammys After Party, Mitch and Scott head home. They walk into the house quietly and Esther wakes up. "Hey" Esther says in a sleepy voice. "Hey girl. I'm sorry we woke you up. Avi and Kevin are at your place with Darien. Jeremy picked Kirstie up." Mitch says quietly. "Okay, good. All the kids are asleep. They loved watching you guys on TV!" Esther says with a smile. Mitch and Scott smiles. "Thank you Esther for watching the kids." Scott says.

"You're welcome guys! Get some sleep!" Esther says blowing them both a kiss. Mitch and Scott blow her a kiss and quietly walk upstairs. They peek in each of the kids bedrooms to make sure they were okay. They kissed each of them softly on the forehead. Mitch and Scott head to the bathroom and get ready for bed. They kiss each other a few times. "I love you, Scott." Mitch whispers trying not to wake Isabella up. "I love you too, Mitchy." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's chin.

Scott and Mitch snuggle in bed and pass out.