Sophia's First Dance Class!

*Sophia goes to dance class for the first time! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Love you guys! New scomiche oneshot book is being written! Get excited! • Bree ❤️

Liam and Hudson are at school and Sophia doesn't have preschool today. Mitch is getting ready for the day in the bathroom. Isabella and Sawyer are playing with blocks together.

Sophia just finished eating her breakfast and put her plate in the dishwasher.

"Good girl, Soph! Thank you for helping me clean up!" Scott says as he kisses Sophia.

"You're welcome, Papa!" Sophia says as she hugs Scott's leg. Scott kisses Sophia forehead and she smiles at him.

Mitch walks down the steps and checks on Isabella and Sawyer.

"Issy, you are being a great big sister, sharing the blocks with Sawyer! Good girl!" Mitch says as she kisses Isabella and Sawyer's cheeks.

"Sophia, come here baby! Let me get you in your dance outfit!" Mitch says with a big smile.

Sophia runs over and Mitch begins to get her dressed.

"Oo! Soph, you look so pretty!" Scott says.

"Thank you Papa! I feel pretty!" Sophia says as she twirls.

Mitch smiles as he films Sophia twirling around.

"Soph, do you want your hair up or down?" Scott asks as he sits on the floor with Isabella and Sawyer.

"Can I have a braid?" Sophia asks.

"Sure, sweety! Come here!" Scott says as he pats on his legs.

Sophia sits on Scott's lap as he begins to braid Sophia's hair. Mitch changes his purse and smiles at Scott braiding Sophia's hair.

"Papa does the best braids, doesn't he?" Mitch asks and Sophia giggles.

"Yeah, he makes them pretty!" Sophia says with a smile.

Mitch takes Sawyer and lays him down for his afternoon nap.

"Isabella, are you sleepy?" Scott asks and Isabella nods no.

"No! I'm not a baby!" Isabella says as she yawns.

"Aw, okay. But you can still take a nap." Scott says as he kisses Isabella's cheek.

Nicole comes over to watch Isabella and Sawyer while Scott and Mitch took Sophia to her very first dance class. Nicole comes in and smiles at Sophia.

"Look how beautiful you look! Are you excited to dance?" Nicole asks and Sophia nods.

"Yeah! I'm a ballerina!" Sophia says as she tries to twirl.

Isabella runs over to Nicole and Nicole picks her up.

"Hey Issy! Are you ready to have some fun?" Nicole says as she kisses Isabella's cheek.

"She's going to be tired soon, she is already yawning." Mitch says as he smiles at Isabella.

"Issy, Papa, Sophie and I will be back in a little while! Have fun with Auntie Nicole!" Mitch says as he hugs Isabella tightly.

"Otay!" Isabella says as she kisses Mitch.

"Where's my kiss?" Scott asks as he bends down to Isabella's level. Isabella runs over to Scott and hugs him.

"Love you, baby girl." Scott says as he kisses Isabella.

"Wuv you Daddy! Wuv you Papa!" Isabella says as she smiles at them. Isabella hugs Sophia.

"Wuv you sissy!" Isabella says as she kisses Sophia.

"Love you too sissy!" Sophia says as she kisses Isabella.

"Have fun at dance, Soph!" Nicole says as she hugs Sophia.

"I will! Bye bye Auntie Nicole!" Sophia says as she puts her shoes on.

"If you need something Nicole, call Scott or I." Mitch says.

"I will! Send me videos and pictures of Sophia dancing!" Nicole says.

"We definitely will!" Scott says as he picks up Sophia. Scott, Mitch and Sophia get into the car and leave.

Scott, Mitch and Sophia head to the dance studio which was ten minutes away. Sophia holds Mitch and Scott's hands as they walk in.

Sophia looks around and she smiles. Sophia sees a lot of little girls that are her age.

"Hello! My name is Ms. Dixon and I am one of your dance teachers! What's your name?" Ms. Dixon asks as she gets on Sophia's level.

"I'm Sophia." Sophia says softly.

"It is very nice to meet you, Sophia! I love your hair braid!" Ms. Dixon says.

"Thank you! My Papa did it!" Sophia says as she points to Scott.

Scott smiles as he rubs Sophia's back. Ms. Dixon smiles happily at Scott and Mitch.

Ms. Parker walks over and waves at Mitch, Scott and Sophia.

"Hey! My name is Ms. Parker I am your other dance teacher! What's your name?" Ms. Parker says as she gives Sophia a high five.

"I'm Sophia!" Sophia says proudly.

"We are going to have some much fun dancing!" Ms. Parker says.

A few minutes later, all the dance students have arrived and it is time to start.

"Okay everyone! Let's gather in a circle!" Ms. Dixon says with a big smile. All the little girls run over to the circle rug.

"Soph, Daddy and I will be sitting right over there with the other mommy and daddies, okay?" Scott says and Sophia nods.

Sophia walks over and sits with a group of girls.

Scott and Mitch talk to the other moms and dads that were there. A lot of them know about Pentatonix and are fangirling.

Mitch and Scott take pictures and film Sophia and also sign autographs.

After an hour, the dance class is over! Sophia giggles as she talks to her new friends! Sophia runs up to Scott and Mitch.

"Did you have fun at dance?" Mitch asks and Sophia happily nods.

"Yeah! I wanna dance again!" Sophia says as Scott helps her change her clothes.

"You have dance every Wednesday! Unless one of the teachers are sick!" Mitch says as he grabs his things.

"Papa, Daddy, I'm hungry!" Sophia says.

"Okay princess, let's go get something to eat." Scott says as he picks Sophia up.

Sophia, Scott and Mitch went to Chiptole for lunch. Sophia had a blast at her dance class! :)