Grandparents Meet Sawyer!

*You guys have requested it! The grandparents are coming! Hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree 🌼

Scott walks in the house with Liam and Hudson.

"Hey boys! Did you guys have a good day at school?" Mitch asks.

"Yes, Daddy!" Hudson says as he begins to take off his shoes.

"I did! I got an A on my math test." Liam says as he slips his shoes off.

"Awesome job, Liam! I'm glad you guys both had a great day! Do you two have any homework?" Mitch asks as Scott kisses him.

Both Hudson and Liam nod no.

"Good, Nana, Poppy, Grampy and Mom Mom are coming to spend the next week with us!" Mitch says.

"Yay! When are they coming?" Liam asks.

"In two hours, Papa is going to pick them up at the airport." Mitch says.

Two hours later, it's time for Scott to get the grandparents from the airport.

"I'll be back guys! Mitchy, do you need something?" Scott asks.

Mitch nods no and they kiss twice.

"Be careful, Scott." Mitch says.

"I will, babe. Get some rest." Scott says as he leaves.

Scott leaves to pick up Nel, Connie, Rick, and Mike from the airport. Forty five minutes later, they are back at the house.

"Mom Mom! Nana!" Sophia, Hudson and Liam say as they run towards Connie and Nel.

"Hey guys!" Connie says happily.

Connie and Nel hug all the the kids and walk over to Mitch, Isabella and Sawyer. Nel and Connie hug Isabella and Mitch.

"Hey, Connie! Hey, mom! I am so sorry for the mess!" Mitch says.

"Mitch, it's fine sweety." Connie says as she holds Isabella.

"I love this couch! It is so comfy." Nel says smiling at Isabella.

"Thank you! Scott and I just got it, we are obsessed with it." Mitch says as he giggles.

Scott, Rick and Mike come in the house carrying in the bags, and they take them upstairs in the spare bedrooms. Liam, Hudson and Sophia run upstairs to talk to Mike and Rick.

"Look at that little face! He is beautiful!" Nel says as she looks at Sawyer.

Scott comes back downstairs and kisses Mitch. Scott brings Connie and Nel a drink from the kitchen .

"Thank you, Scott!" Nel says.

"Thank you, Scotty." Connie says. Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Rick and Mike come back downstairs giggling and having fun tickling each other. Mitch picks up Sawyer out of his swing.

"Another blondie!" Connie says and Mitch giggles.

"He sure is, just like his Papa." Mitch says as he kisses Sawyer's cheek.

"He is tiny!" Mike says.

"He is, he was six pounds fifteen ounces when he was born." Scott says to his father-in-law.

"He is perfect, congrats to you guys!" Rick says.

"Thank you." Mitch and Scott say in unison.

Mitch hands Sawyer to his mom first.

"Look at those blue eyes! So precious. Hi Sawyer! I'm Nana." Nel says kissing Sawyer's cheek.

"You are a big sister now, Issy!" Connie says as she kisses Isabella's forehead.

Wyatt comes over and Connie pets him. Scott brings Daisy in from outside.

"I'm surprise Scott isn't sneezing!" Connie says.

"I guess I got over my allergy. Daisy and Wyatt don't bother me." Scott says with a chuckle.

Mike and Rick sit on the love seat. Nel passes Sawyer to Connie and Sawyer coos.

"He is so beautiful!" Connie says. Scott brings in drinks for Mike and Rick.

"Do you want us to do something, Scott?" Rick asks his son.

"No Dad, you guys need to relax on your trip and spend time with the kids." Scott says with a grin.

"Does Sawyer sleep well at night?" Nel asks.

"Last night he didn't because he had an upset stomach. But before that, oh yeah. We have to wake him up to eat. He loves to eat." Mitch says smiling at Sawyer.

Connie hands Sawyer over to Mike.

"He is a tiny little dude!" Mike says looking at Sawyer. "I'm Poppy!" Mike says.

"He is a cute mixture of both of you guys." Rick says as Mike hands Sawyer to him after holding him for a few minutes.

"Do you want us to do anything, Mitch?" Nel asks.

"No Mom, I am good. Scott and I want you guys to relax." Mitch says with a smile.

Sawyer begins to cry. "Aw, it's okay buddy! It's okay. Here's Daddy, bud." Rick says as he hands Sawyer to Mitch.

"Shh, it's okay baby boy, Papa is making you a bottle." Mitch says softly.

Scott makes Sawyer a bottle and hands it to Mitch.

"Aw, he's looking at his Daddy." Nel says smiling.

"He opens his eyes a lot!" Mitch says as he kisses Sawyer's cheek.

Scott sits next to Mitch and rubs Mitch's back. Mitch begins to feed a hungry Sawyer his bottle.

"He eats so much!" Scott says. "He will be chunky before we know it!" Connie says with a giggle.

Sophia comes in pouting. "What's wrong, Soph?" Scott asks.

"Liam won't give me my baby!" Sophia says.

"Liam! Come over here!" Scott says.

Liam walks over to Mitch and Scott.

"Liam, you either give Sophia her baby back, or no TV all weekend." Scott says.

Liam runs and finds the baby doll.

"Thank you, Liam. What do you say to Sophia?" Scott says sternly.

"I'm sorry, Sophie." Liam says as he hugs Sophia.

"It's otay." Sophia says as she hugs her baby doll.

After a few hours of hanging out with the grandparents, the kids are in bed. Nel, Connie, Mike and Rick are staying the week! :)