Visiting Papa & Daddy On Tour!

*Esther, Darien, And the rest of PTX arrange for the kids to visit Scott and Mitch on tour! Tons of fluff ❤️ this is going to be long! love you guys! Send suggestions if you like! ~Bree💚

Alex holds Liam and Hudson's hands, while Jake pushes the stroller with a sleeping Sophia and Isabella. "That plane ride was so much fun!" Hudson says as he plays with his toy plane he received from the flight attendant. "It sure was! You guys were very good on the plane ride! Uncle Alex and I are so proud of you guys!" Jake says to Hudson with a smile.

Alex and Jake spot Esther and Darien, along with their daughter Evalina, standing on the side, waiting for them. Liam and Hudson run towards them. "Hey guys! Are you guys excited to see Daddy and Papa?" Esther asks the boys. "Yeah! I'm excited to see them sing!" Liam says. The kids never seen Pentatonix perform live before or seen a show, due to the crowds and then being so young. But Esther thinks it's time for them to see their parents perform.

Alex and Jake found their bags and they all head to Esther's car. Esther takes the kids with her, while Darien, Alex and Jake followed behind. Evalina talks to Liam and Hudson, while Sophia and Isabella finished their naps. "What state are we in Auntie Esther!" Hudson asks as he looks out the window.

"We are in Florida! Isn't it pretty here?" Esther asks Hudson and Hudson nods. "Look at the trees!" Liam says looking out the window. "Palm trees!" Evalina says to Liam with a big smile.

Esther takes the kids to their hotel room which is only a floor above Mitch and Scott's. "Let's order some food and then we can surprise Daddy and Papa!" Esther says. Darien orders the food while Jake and Esther change the kids clothes. All of them are wearing PTX t-shirts. Kirstie and Kevin walk in.

"Hey guys!" Kevin says with a smile. "Uncle Kevin! We went on a plane!" Hudson says with food in his mouth. "Did you guys have a fun trip?" Kevin asks and all the kids nod. Esther changed Isabella's diaper and braided Sophia's hair.

"Has Mitch and Scott asked either if you what's up?" Esther asks with a giggle. "No, they haven't! They just woke up and getting ready for the snow now!" Kirstie says as she laughs. Everybody waits for Mitch to text Kirstie, telling her that him and Scott were ready and finally after thirty minutes he does. "It's time to surprise Daddy and Papa!" Kirstie says with a big smile.

"Let's take a picture! A group picture!" Alex says with a grin. Liam holds Isabella, while Hudson and Sophia hold hands with smiles on their faces. Alex takes a few pictures with Esther's daughter, Evalina. Esther, Kirstie and Kevin take the kids to see Mitch and Scott. Alex and Jake follow behind.

Kirstie opens Mitch and Scott's hotel room door and walks in to find them in the bathroom. "Hey girly! You look so pretty!" Mitch says as he hugs Kirstie tight. "Kirs! Your dress is literally perfect!" Scott says as he hugs and kisses Kirstie. "Thank you!" Kirstie says as he fixes Scott's shirt collar. "Papa! Daddy!" Liam, Hudson and Sophia say as they run in the room. Mitch and Scott begin to tear up.

"Hey guys! It is so good to see you!" Scott says as he hugs the kids one by one. Mitch cries as he sees the kids. "Don't cry Daddy!" Sophia says, kissing Mitch's cheek. "These are happy tears! I am so happy to see you guys!" Mitch says as Esther hands him Isabella. "I love the shirts!" Scott says. "Papa! We went on a plane! It was fun!" Liam says. "Aw did you? Hi Issy! Hey baby!" Scott says as he kisses Isabella's cheek as Mitch hands her to him.

"Who planned this! I need to know!" Mitch says wiping his tears. Esther waves her hand. "So much planning! But seeing this was absolutely worth it! I have been planning this for a month!" Esther says with a grin. "The kids were really good on the plane! They had a blast!" Jake says and Alex films the special moment.

"Thank you guys! This means so much to Mitch and I. We haven't seen the kids in a month." Scott says as he sniffles. Scott and Mitch hug Esther, Darien, Alex, Jake, Kirstie, Kevin and Avi.

"Papa! Daddy! We are going to see you sing tonight!" Hudson says proudly. "It will probably be just Liam and Hudson, Sophia and Isabella will probably be tired by the time the concert starts. Jake and I will watch them, while Esther and Darien take the boys to see the concert." Alex says with a smile. The kids, Mitch and Scott hang out for a few hours until Mitch and Scott have to leave for rehearsal.

A few hours later, Esther walks into the hotel room the kids are in. Sophia and Isabella are already fast asleep, and so is Jake. "Hey boys! Are you guys ready to go?" Esther asks and they both nod. Alex finds Hudson's glasses and puts them on his face. "Thank you Uncle Lex!" Hudson says. "You're welcome! Have fun guys!" Alex says with a big smile. Esther holds Hudson's hand while Darien holds Liam's hand.

The fans begin to scream loudly as they walk to their car. Liam waves and Hudson smiles. The fans say "Oh my god! It's Scott and Mitch's boys!" And "They are so cute!!" "Auntie Esther, are they Papa and Daddy's fans?" Hudson asks and Esther nods. "They are so excited to see you and Liam!" Esther says with a smile. "We are going to have to carry you guys in there, okay? It is going to be very crowded, and we do not want you guys to get lost." Darien says.

Once at the arena, Esther holds Hudson while Darien holds Liam as they walk through the arena. Fans look in amazement and scream loudly as they try to take pictures of Liam and Hudson. "It's loud!" Hudson says. "It's okay, buddy! I have ear plugs for you and Liam." Esther says as he kisses Hudson's cheek. They make it to their seats, and Darien heads to get them drinks. A fan walks over to them and smiles. "Hi!" The fan says as she waves.

"It's okay guys! It is just a fan! They love Papa, Daddy, Uncle Avi, Uncle Kevin and Auntie Kirstie!" Esther says. Darien comes back and the show begins. The show goes without a problem. At the end, the band begins to thank people.

It's Mitch and Scott's turn. "Mitchy and I want to thank Esther, Darien, Alex, Jake and the rest of the band for surprising us earlier today. They flew the kids to see us today! Mitch and I's sons, Liam and Hudson are here!" Scott says waving for the kids to come on stage.

Esther and Darien help walk Liam and Hudson to the stage. Hudson and Liam hug Mitch and Scott. The fans scream loudly and they all take pictures of the boys. Mitch picks up Hudson and hugs him tightly, while Scott picks up Liam and tickles him. "Did you guys enjoy the show?" Scott asks. "Yes! It was awesome Papa and Daddy!" Liam says. "We saw a lot of fans!" Hudson says as he lays his head on Mitch's shoulder.

"You did? Did you wave and smile?" Mitch asks, and both boys nod. "Let's get your sisters and all cuddle tonight. How does that's sound?" Scott asks. Both boys nod and yawn. Esther smiles at Mitch and Mitch smiles back. "Girl, Scott and I couldn't thank you enough for doing this. This really made our day and whole tour experience so far." Mitch says as he kisses Hudson who was falling asleep. "Aw Mitch! It's no problem! I know it was something I wanted to do and I got a lot of help." Esther says happily.

Scott and Mitch wave at the fans and head in the car, and spent their day off with their kids the next day <3 :)