Family Cuddles

**Do you have an idea? Send them to me! I would love you guys input! In this one shot, Liam is 5 and Hudson just turned 2! Enjoy! ~Bree😎

Scott and Mitch are cuddling in bed watching SpongeBob. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and rests his head on Mitch's shoulder. "You smell really good baby." Scott says smiling at Mitch. "Aw thank you Scott! I found it at Lush when I went shopping with Kirstie and Esther the other day." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's back.

Scott wraps his arms around Mitch's small waist. "Scott Richard Hoying. Don't you dare tickle me! I don't want to wake the boys up." Mitch sternly says to his husband. "You are no fun!" Scott says jokingly. Scott and Mitch begin to French kiss. "I love you so much Mitchy. No words describe my happiness with you." Scott and Mitch kiss again. "You make me extremely happy Scott. I am so grateful to have you as my husband." Mitch says putting his head on Scott's shoulder and kisses his neck.

As Mitch and Scott begin to get ready for bed, they hear small cries at their door. They look over and see Hudson with his Tigger stuffed animal and blanket. "Huddy? What's wrong baby boy? Come here." Mitch says as he gets out of bed and picks up Hudson. Hudson cries loudly. "Tell Daddy and Papa what happened baby boy." Mitch says as he puts Hudson in his lap. "Scary snakes!" Hudson says as he cries.

"Aw, do you want to sleep with Daddy and I?" Scott asks Hudson. Hudson nods. "Aw, okay buddy. Come here." Scott says as Mitch places Hudson in the middle of them. They both kiss and comfort Hudson. Scott covers Hudson with his blanket and hands him his Tigger stuffed animal. "Papa and I will be right here if you have another nightmare, okay baby boy?" Mitch says and Hudson nods. Scott and Mitch tell Hudson goodnight and Hudson drifts asleep. Hudson is snuggled up against Mitch. Mitch kisses Hudson's cheek tenderly and he smiles at Scott.

"Gosh Mitchy, Hudson looks just like you!" Scott whispers as he watches Hudson sleep in Mitch's arms. "I know he does, he has your bright blonde hair and no eyebrows." Mitch says with a little giggle. Scott and Mitch continue to watch their show as Hudson sleeps peacefully. Mitch begins to dose off.

About ten minutes later, Scott is playing on his phone and hears crying at the door. This time, it was Liam. "Aw, Liam what's wrong bud?" Scott says as he gets out of bed. "I had a nightmare that a clown was chasing me Papa!" Liam says as he cries harder. Mitch wakes up to hear Liam crying and Scott trying to comfort him. "Liam, it's okay buddy. It's okay. You are safe sweet boy." Mitch says rubbing Liam's face. "Can I sleep in here with you and Papa, please?" Liam asks his parents.

"Of course you can buddy. Huddy is sleeping in here too." Mitch says to Liam. Scott places Liam next to him and covers him up. "Wake Daddy or I up if you have another scary dream, okay?" Scott says to Liam and Liam nods as he yawns. Mitch and Scott kiss Liam's cheeks and tell him goodnight. Liam falls asleep, cuddling with Scott.

Mitch and Scott lay quietly in bed, making sure the boys are actually asleep. "This is amazing. Having two handsome sons and having a gorgeous husband like you." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch. "Scott, you are gonna make me start crying." Mitch says smiling at Scott and kisses him. "We have the best life baby." Scott whispers softly.

Scott and Mitch finish their show and fall asleep. :)