Welcoming Sawyer

*Scott and Mitch's surprise little boy is here! Who's excited? Love you guys! • Bree 🐼

Scott and Mitch are at the hospital getting ready for Mitch's scheduled c-section. Scott is unpacking everything out of their bags while Mitch is relaxing in bed.

"He is kicking so much!" Mitch says with a giggle. Scott walks over and feels Sawyer kicking.

"He can't wait to come out!" Scott says as he giggles at Mitch.

Scott and Mitch kiss twice.

"I am so excited to meet our new baby boy." Scott says softly.

Mitch begins to get nervous, even though he has done this four times before.

"Don't worry about anything, Mitchy. Everything will be just fine. You are a pro at this." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's forehead.

"Thank you Scotty, I love you." Mitch says.

"I love you too." Scott says.

The nurse knocks on the door and smiles.

"Mr. Grassi-Hoying, it's time to head back to the operating room!" The nurse says with a big smile.

Scott helps Mitch out of bed, fixing his gown. Mitch takes a deep breath and he smiles at Scott. Mitch then hugs Scott tightly.

"I'll see you in a few minutes, baby." Scott says.

Mitch kisses Scott twice, and he walks out with the nurse.

Ten minutes later, a nurse comes in to get Scott.

"All ready to go?" The nurse asks Scott and Scott nods.

"Yes ma'am!" Scott says happily.

The nurse and Scott walk to the operating room.

Scott walks over to where Mitch is and sits down next to him.

"Hey cutie." Scott says with a smile.

Mitch holds his hand out and Scott holds Mitch's hand.

"It's okay, Mitchy. Just relax, I'm right here." Scott says quietly and he kisses Mitch's hand.

"You are going to feel some tugging Mr. Grassi-Hoying. Just take nice deep breaths." The nurse says.

"Our little boy is almost here." Scott says softly.

Mitch squeezes Scott's hand for support.

"5:25pm! It's a boy! Congratulations!" Dr. Moore says as she cleans Sawyer off a little bit and suctions his mouth.

Sawyer begins to cry loudly. Dr. Moore cuts Sawyer's cord and hands him to the nurse.

Mitch and Scott begin to tear up. The nurse walks over with a screaming Sawyer. Scott takes a few pictures and smiles.

"Oh my goodness! Hi, baby boy! Can I see him closer?" Mitch asks as he sniffles.

The nurse happily nods, holding Sawyer near Mitch's face.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." Mitch says as he places a tenderly kiss on Sawyer's cheek.

Scott takes a picture of Mitch and Sawyer together.