Overprotective Reaper sans x Reader

You sit on the couch with your best friend Reaper. Yes he's a god. The god if death to be exact. Plus if he touches you you would die. But you didn't care you still loved him. Since he can kill you with one touch he sat on the other end of the couch. The thing with Reaper was you got picked on as a kid and you still do so he is a little...a lot overprotective of you. But you didn't mind. At first you thought he only did it cause he cares but soon you will find out diffrent.

"Hey kid?" "Yeah Reaper" you say. "You know how I'm a bit overprotective of you since you get picked on?" "Yeah" you reply. "Well" he says "it's because I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you because you mean so much to me and yes it's weird for a god to love a mortal but I don't care and what I'm saying is will you be my girlfrien!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" You were in shock for a few seconds but soon got out of it when you realized what just happened. Reaper,your crush,just asked you to be your girlfriend! You tempted your self to not hug him so instead said "yes" like there was no tommorow. You gave him an air kiss and even though he didn't really feel it....he was blushing like crazy.