Goth sans x Skeleton reader

Your parents were Ink and Dream sans. Your parents loved you very much. But...they were barely around. Since Ink protected the AUS he had to keep a close eye on them because of Error. And Dream he was always giving people happy dreams and making sure Nightmare wasn't giving people bad dreams.

Some times you wondered why your parents had you.

One day you were in the yellow looking void you went to. You loved to draw there. But one day...you got sad...you had no one to draw with. You called out for your parents...but nobody came. Tears started to form in your eye sockets.

You thought you would have no friends.

But you were wrong....

As you cry your soul seemed to skip a beat. You felt another soul in the area beside yours! You look around " is any one there!?". You look in front of you and see another skeleton. He looked like this

"Hi I'm Goth it's nice to meet you!" He says

"Hi I'm Goth it's nice to meet you!" He says. He seem nice. "I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you goth!"."were are your parents?". "Oh...well there busy" you reply. "Oh realy well if you want You can come hang out with me and my parents".you've never felt more happy in your life. You found a friend.

You met goths parents Reaper and Geno. There are very nice and treat you like there own daughter. It turns out that Ink and Dream broke up and Ink got together with Error and Dream got together with some skeleton named Cross. You never understood why Ink got Toghether with Error but hey opposite attract.

One the plus side Ink and Error had a son named Paperjam so now you had a little brother and Ink has more time to spend with you so your life had took a turn for the best.

Later on you and Goth had become a couple and PJ totally shipped it. Ink and Geno were mad at first but Error and Reaper were very proud.

You and Goth were very happy.