Bim Trimmer x Reader

You and Dr.iplier were sitting at the kitchen table. You needed to talk to him and your love for Bim. Yes, I'm talking Bim Trimmer the guy who hosts a bunch of game shows, the precious cinnamon role whose to fucking pure for this world full of sin!

"Hey before you go and ramble, I hope you know I'm not that kind of doctor." He says. "Your like, any kind of Doctor." "That's true". Well it is true. "So...yeah. My heart hurts, you know? Bim...he's just amazing. I was gushing all over him yesterday. I would love to hang out with him again but he's been so busy I cant". You rambled about Bim for like 5 minutes while Doc was just sitting there listing.

Doc was like your brother. You could tell him anything and he could tell you anything and you both knew you wouldn't tell another soul what you said. "Seems like you have a serious case of Love Sick, huh?" "Obviously Doc. I just had to l-let it-wha" Doc puts his stethoscope to your heart so he can listen. "I'm cheaking" he says. He sighs. "Im sorry. Your dying." Pfpt. You did not just-you jerk!" You shove his arm and you both laugh.

After you both calm down you sit there in silence for a few seconds. "So" Doc says "how you gonna tell Bim?" "I don't know. He's so sweet, kind and talkative and I'm just quiet and don't like talking to people. Especially Wilford" you mumble the last part.

Doc chuckles. "Bim would be insane if he didn't love you. Your the only person that can bring a smile to his face when he's sad plus your the only thing that keeps this house sain. Without you this house would be caotic." "Your right about that" "so you better tell him soon or I will steal all of your electronics so you can't listen to music" you gasp. "You wouldn't dare!" "Oh yes I would!"  "I'll tell him when you man up and kiss Host on the lips" "Hey don't you bring me and Hosty into this!!" You chuckle. "You call him hosty?" "...no..." "whatever you wanna tell your self lover boy."

He gets up. "Well I gotta go. I'm working the night shift at the hospital." "Ok. Tell schneeps (Dr. Sneepilestine) I said hi" you tell him. He nods and walkes out the front door.