I.... (Googleplier)

Ego: Googleplier
Prompt: "Go on then, tell me. Tell me you don't love me"

~

You were sitting in the couch laying your head on Googles shoulder. You loved Google and he loved you, but would never admit it. In public you would try to hold his hand but he would always take it away before you could grab it. He was stubborn and thought love was just a thing for humans not robots like him. When ever you layed your head on his shoulder or lap he wouldn't do anything. Not even play with your hair or lean his head on your head. And sometimes you got mad at him. He did love you and would only admit it in bed. You lean in and kiss his cheek. He growls and pushes you away. "You know I get you pushing me away in public but the only people here is us" you say. "I don't like kisses" he says. You growl. "Then explain half the stuff we do in bed!" You raise your voice at him. "That's different." He says. You look away from him. He frowns. "Do you just want me for sex?" You ask. "Mabey. It's not like we both love each other" you get up. You walk over to him and slap him. "You dumbass! You know very well that I love you. After everything I've done for you, Hell I almost went to jail because of you! Go on then, tell me. Tell me you don't love me" you yell. You were crying and you didn't even notice. "I...." You says. "Get out..." you point to the door. He doesn't move. "GET OUT!" You yell, louder. He gets up and walks to the front door. He looks back at you. Your back is turned to him. He doesn't even notice your face is covered in tears. He opens the door and leaves.