(The feelings I kept inside) Nightmare x Reader

He was always there for you. Even when he became the inky black skeleton he is today. He rarely left your side. He lived right across the hall from you. In your house. He was your roommate. Well....him and his brother, Dream.

You noticed that Nightmare had been acting...strange lately. He was quiet and didn't talk to you much. He was distant and even Dream knew something was wrong with his brother.

He was laying on his bed looking at the sealing. He had a look on his face...like he was think about something. Something important.

You cracked the door open and peeked inside. "Nightmare....can we talk?" You asked. "Sure". You walked over to his bed and sat down. He sat up but didn't look at you. You put your hand on his sholder. He stiffened but soon relaxed. "Nightmare I know your keeping something from me and Dream". He sighs knowingly that he has to come clean."It's just....those feelings that's I kept in side that's I didn't wanna tell you...or Dream". You give him a confused look. "What do you mean by feelings that you kept in side?" You ask.

He puts an arm around your waist and a hand on your cheek." The feeling that I'm in love with you". He leans in and kisses you. You blushed 50 shades of Red. You lost count of the time. You didn't know what year it was...all you knew was that your crush....was kissing you.You melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck.

(Years later)

You and Night had been dating for 2 years now. Dream had started dating Cross. (I ship it) You were very happy with Nightmare. Later one night after you 46 date he proposed to you and you said yes. You had a spring wedding and had a beautiful daughter named April.