Googleplier x Reader

Google watched as you ran up to your room with tears pouring down your face. He wanted to comfort you but had no idea how. Google was never the best at comforting others. Luckily for him, his brother Oliver was. He walked up to Oliver and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to face his brother. "Y/n is crying, what do I do?" He asked. His brother smiled knowing very well about Google's crush on you. "Go comfort her" he said. Google turned his head in confusion. "How do I do that?"

"Start with hugs"

"With what?"

Oliver chuckled. "Wrap your arms around her waist and pull her close" he explained. "Seems.....reasonable" Google said. Oliver smiled as Google walked away to your room. He heard light sobs coming from the other side of the door. He slowly opened the door and what he saw broke his....'heart'. You were sitting on your bed crying into a pillow. He slowly walked over to you after closing the door. He sat down next to you and slowly...very slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, just like Oliver told him to. You looked up at him and smiled. "T-thank you" you mumbled. You looked down at you and blushed. "No-no problem" he stuttered.