Googleplier x Reader x Bingsepticeye

"(Y/N) MY FINGER HAS RED STUFF COMING OUT OF IT!!!"

"Google, it's called blood"

"MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!"

You sigh and grab a bandaid from the first aid kit. You walk up to him and put the bandaid on his finger. He sniffs and has tears on his face. "It hurt that bad?" You giggle. "Yes..." he says. You put your hands on his cheeks and wipe away the tears. You kiss his nose and he smiles.

No, you and Google aren't dating. Your just like brother and sister. You don't even think Google knows what love means. "C'mon let's go watch a movie" you lead him to the couch and sit down. He sits by you and you turn on (your favorite movie).

(Time skip)

It was and half hour into the movie and Google fell asleep on your lap. You here the door bell ring. You slowly get up and put a pillow under Googles head. You walk to the door and open it. You see a package with the Bing logo on it. 'I don't remember buying anything from Bing' you think.

You here footsteps behind you. Must be Google. "Who's at the door?" "No one. I just got a package". Google looks at the package and His eyes widen. "ARE YOU REPLACING ME!?!" he yells with tears in his eyes. "No no no, Google I would never replace you!" You set the package down and wipe the tears from his eyes.

You hear the box open by it self. You looks at the man who came out of it. 'I guess they come come out the same was Google irls do' you think. He had yellow hair, with a black hoddie with yellow on the hood and sleeves, with the Bing logo on his chest.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA! My names Bingsepticeye!"

___

I have no clue what he would say...