Yoga (Darkiplier)

Dark had been stressed lately and for some reason he was always the most stressed on Wednesdays, the exact day you were never home. You didn't tell Dark or any of the egos what you were doing and you wanted to keep it that way. Wilford had suggested that Dark should take yoga classes. So Dark did. There was a class on Wednesday and you were never home so Dark decided to take yoga on Wednesday. He prepared him self for everything. Girls flirting with him, guys flirting with him, and everything else. He didn't expect you to be teaching the classes. Dark got angry that you hadn't told him. You just stayed away from him during the whole class. But when the class was over you had to deal with Dark then. You were talking with one of your co-workers when Dark grabbed your arm and pulled you into his vehicle. "Why didn't you tell me you taught yoga?" he asked. "Cause I keep it private" you explained. You put your hand on the door handle but Dark grabbed your hand, pulled you closer to him, and kissed you. You happily kissed back but soon he pulled away. "A-are you mad?" you stuttered. "No" he said. "I think you just look so sexy bent over like that" he finishes.

~

I have so many ideas for oneshots

One based off Who Killed Markiplier

The Ipliers x Kid!Reader

The Ipliers x Gay!Female!Reader

Antisepticeye x Reader

A ton of sequels to oneshots

Chase Brody x Reader

Markiplier x Reader (based off FNAF)

Markiplier x Reader (featuring the Game Grumps)

Bim Trimmer x Reader

The Host x Reader