Fem!Darkiplier x Fem!Reader

I need to wright something like this and Dark was the perfect option.

~

You were sitting in the back yard looking out at the grass. It was raining a little while ago. The grass was covered in water drops. It was very pretty. You didn't even notice Dark, your girlfriend, sat next to you. She wrapped her arm around your waist and pulled you closer. You leaned your head on her shoulder. For being a demon she was pretty warm. She looked down at you and kissed your forehead. You blushed. "How are you kitten?" She asked. "I'm good" you respond. She hated when you nodded when she asked you a question. You had to respond with words or she would punish you. One time you had lost your voice and she didn't know. She told you to use your words. You tried to tell her but it didn't work. So she brought you to bed but soon realised you weren't making any noise. She asked you if you had lost your voice. You nodded. She mentally faced palmed and snuggled you (which she only did when you were sad). She looked at were you were looking. "Why are you looking at grass?" "Cause its pretty" you told her. She nodded. She smirked and picked you up with your legs wrapped around her waist and your arms around her neck. She leaned in and kissed you on the lips. It was heated and you loved it. She pulled away and attacked your neck. You moaned as she licked and bit your sweatspot. You slid your hand up her dress. She chuckled. "Don't get ahead of your self baby doll. We're not there just yet~" she whispered in you'd ear. With that she attached your neck and carried you to your shared room.