I'm coming with (Dr.iplier)

Ego: Dr.iplier
Prompt: "you are not going without me"

~
You were waiting for your boyfriend, Dr.iplier out in the front porch. You both were going on a date tonight. He was taking forever. You've been waiting for ten minutes and he says you take forever to get ready. You walk back into the house and walk up to your shared room. You open the door and he's putting on a normal t-shirt. You smirk and lean up agents the door frame. "If I have to wait any longer I'm going without you" you smirk. He looks at you. "You are not going without me". He walks up to you and grabs your hand. "Wow. I would of thought you were gonna take twice as long" you sit in the passengers seat of the car. "Ha-ha very funny" he says sarcasticly. "So we're are we going?" You ask. "That's a suprise" "but I wanna know!" You whine. He just chuckles and stays silent.

Time skip

You were both at the park walking hand in hand. It was a peaceful day. Not many people around. It was really just you and Doc. You were looking round the park and didn't notice that he was looking at you. He smiles. "Have I ever told you how much your eyes sparkle in the sunlight?" He asks. "No you haven't" you giggle. "Well they do" you lean in and kiss his cheek. "I love you" "love you to"