Love like you (Darkiplier)

Song fic

~
If I could begin to be half of what you think of me I could do about anything I could even learn how to love.

You were laying on your couch with your head on Darks lap. You fell asleep a while ago. He ran his fingers through your hair. He looked down at you and smiled. You made him feel something he never felt for anyone before. His 'heart' wanted to rip out of his chest everytime he saw you.

When I see the way you act wondering when I'm coming back I could do about anything I could even learn how to love.

Like you.

You frantically ran around your house looking for Dark. You couldn't find him anywhere. You checked all the rooms. Including the attic, backyard, and basement. He was no were to be found. You had called him three times and text his eight times. He never responded. "Dark!? Were are you!?" You hated being alone. Dark never left your side. He was always with you. You just fell asleep on his lap and when you woke up...he was gone.

I always thought I might be bad now I'm sure that it's true cause I think your so good and I'm nothing like you.

Look at you you go I just adore you I wish that I knew what makes you think I'm so special.

You were looking at pictures of you and Dark on your phone. It had been about two weeks since Dark had left. You missed him so much. He was your everything. He was your....universe.

If I could begin to do something that does right by you I would do about anything I would even learn how to love.

You were laying on your couch staring at the ceiling. You still weren't over Dark. Words couldn't even begin to describe how much you missed him. He made you smile when no one else could. He was the night to your day. You here foot steps. You look over by the door and see....Dark!

When I see the way you look shaken by how long it took I could do about anything I could even learn how to love like you.

You get up and run it him. He opens his arms and you jump into them. You start crying in his shoulder. "I-i missed you so much!" You cry. He rubs circles around your lower back and whispers sweet things into your. ear. "It's ok...I won't leave you...never again"

Love like you.