Werebear!Angus x Reader

Starting this off right

~

You layed on the couch with a book in your hands. It was cold and rainy so not much to do. You became curious when scratching was heard from your back door. You curiously got up to see what was causing the sound. You opened the door and a big grizzly bear was laying on the back porch, scratching on the door. "Angus, sweetheart, you know you can just turn human and open the door." You said. He let out a low growl and walked inside. He then proceeded to try and climb on the couch. "Hey! We talked about that!" You walked over to him and swatted him away. He shedded to much and was way to heavy for the couch to handle. The werebear pouted. He nuzzled your hand and you giggled. "How about I get some blankets and lay them on the floor so we can cuddle?" You asked him. He looked up at you with wide eyes. "I'll take that as a yes," you told him to stay and went to the dryer to get newly washed blankets and came back to the living room. Angus was laying by the couch. You set a blanket down and he immediately crawled over to it and layed down. crawled over to it and layed down. You sat down, wrapped a blanket around yourself, and leaned back onto the couch with Angus's big bear head on your lap. You started to stroke his head a scratch behind his ears. He leaned into your touch and you smiled. He must've had a long day. You leaned down and gave him a little kiss on the top of his head. He started snoring so he must've been tired. "Sweet dreams." You whispered.