Come back to bed (Bim Trimmer)

Ego: Bim Trimmer
Prompt: "come back to bed"

~

You were sleeping peacefully until you were woken up by the sound of talking. Your eyes flutter open. You see your husband, Bim Trimmer, awake rehearsing his lines for the game show he's hosting tomorrow. He been doing that a lot lately. He would go to bed with you but when he knew you were asleep he would get up and rehearse. He had no idea you knew about this. You never told him. You sit up and look at him. He looks over at you. "Oh...sorry if I woke you" he says. "Come back to bed" you tell him. He looks at you. "I'll come back to bed in a minute. I just need to rehearse" you look at him. "I know you've been doing this for the past few days." His eyes widen. "I-" before he could continue you cut him off. "I don't want any excuses. You need sleep!" He sighs. "Your right" he climbs back into bed with you. You snuggle up close to him. He wraps his arms around you and holds you tight. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I found out" he lays his head on the top of your. "It's fine. I just get nervous before I gotta host a gameshow. I sometimes forget my lines" he tells you. You giggle. "Your Bim Trimmer you don't forget anything." He chuckles. "Yeah I guess your right" "I'm always right" you bury your head into his neck. He smiles. "I know"