Bingiplier x Reader x Googleplier

You lived in a house with many men. Or Boys cause they all act 7. But there all 28. You lived with markipliers egos. Dark, Wilford, Host, Dr.iplier, Bim, Ed, Silver, King of the squirrels, Yandere, Google, and Bing. You loved  them all but they drove you insane.

The only time you got peace and quiet was when they were at the meetings. You never understood why they had meetings if they lived with eachother.

Currently, Bing and Goog were arguing and you had to listen to it. They were in your room complaining about Bing teaching Wilford memes. Google hated Wilford knowing what memes were. Bing did send them to everyone at like 2 in the morning.

"All Wilford does is talk about memes now and it's driving everyone crazy!!" "Well he asked me what they were so I had to tell him! It's like someone asking (Y/N) what Hamilton is, I need to answer!!!". You were so fed up with them you wanted to punch a wall.

You get up and walk over to them. You put your arms around there shoulders and sigh. " ...talk less, smile more" you sing. You smirk and look at them. They look confused as hell. "What were we talking about?" Bing asks. "I have no clue" Google replies. 'Works ever time' you think.

You then here Wilford yell "DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET MY PLAN ON THE CONGRESS FLOOR!!"

"Wrong song dumbass!!...THIS ISN'T THE ROOM WERE IT HAPPENS!!"

Only Hamilton fans get the reference 😏