ScrapBook Part one (Darkiplier and Wilford Warfstache)

STOP HATING HOST!!

~

You sat on your bed, looking at your scrapbook. You haven't looked at it in ages. So many pictures of your friends...your family. You found a picture of Damion back when you and him are in college. He was wearing a flower crown you made him. There was one of you and William sitting, just watching the sun set. One of the few times he was ever calm. One of you and Celene picking out dresses for you both. There were many of Mark, just as many pictures as the others. There weren't many of Chef. He scared you. There we fair amounts of pictures of Benjamin and Abe.  But, one that stood out to you was one of Mark, Damion, and William. There were two of the same pictures. You smiled. You started looking for a black, red, blue, and pink marker. You took out on of the photos and scribbled black marker on Damion and Wills eyes, while putting and 'X' on Marks. You drew a pink mustache and pink bowtie on William, a red 'X' over Marks neck, and on one side of Damion you outlined him with the red marker and on the other side with blue marker. You put the photo back in not even noticing the tears in your eyes. You put it back under your bed and wiped away the tears. You looked behind you and for a quick second....you thought you saw Celene and Damion.