Angry (Darkiplier and Wilford)

Things were flying every were. Dark had gotten angry at the others for pushing him to far. You don't know what they said but it pished Dark over the edge. When you arrived you all most got hit with a vase. You ran into the living room and saw the others hiding from Dark, who was in the center of the room. "Dark!" You yelled. He looked at you and everything fell. You ran up to him as he fell to his knees. You looked at the others and told them to get out. They did and went to there rooms. Dark started crying. He rarely cries. "Damion..." you whispered. He looked up at you. "Im sorry" he said. You out your hand on his cheek and your forehead on his. "Its all right" you whispered. He calmed down a little but was breathing rapidly. You both got up and walked to his office. He sat down and you made him some tea. Dark sighed. "They'll find out soon" you told him. "No they wont" Dark responded. "I think...Host is getting kinda curious about it. Hes been acting kinda weird". Dark sat up. "They wont find out. The only way they would is if me, you, or Coronel-Wilford, told them or they found your old scrapbook" Dark said. You nodded.

Out side the office door
Hosts pov

Host heard everything. 'Host just needs to find Y/n's scrapbook'  Host thought. Host smirked. 'Host will find out what there hididng'