Fight (Chase Brody)

Ego: Chase
Prompt: "those things you said yesterday...did you mean them?" And "after everything you did, your asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?"

~

You and Chase had gotten into a fight. You hated fighting with him. You had started arguing about something dumb you don't even remember. You've stayed away from his for about two days. You can't take it anymore. You walk up to him. He's sitting on the couch. He looks up at you. "What do you want?" He asks. "I-im sorry" you sit next to him. "It would be nice if you just apologized" you look at him on the brink of tears. "After Everything you did, your asking ME to apologize for snapping at you ONCE?" You ask as tears fall down your fave. He looks at you. "No,no,no that's not what I meant!" He cups your face and wipes away all the tears only to have more fall. "Those things you said yesterday...did you mean them?" You look up at him with more tears streaming down your face. He kisses your forehead. "I didn't mean any of it. I love you and I don't wanna be mad at you ever again. You don't deserve to be treated how I did treat you. I hope you can forgive me" you lean in and kiss him. "I've already forgiven you" he smiles and kisses you again. "How can I make it up to you?" He asks. "I just wanna cuddle" he nods and pick you up. He lays down and lays you on top of him. You grab his cap and put in your head. "He chuckles. "You look better in that then I do!"