43

"I didn't know you were- or are or whatever." Camila shrugs, staring down at her beer bottle once more.

Lauren had expected a bigger reaction. She had expected the reaction everyone had given her. Surprise, fake empathy, anger and abandonment. But Camila wasn't showing any of these.

"I am." Lauren whispers. She doesn't know why but she is on the verge of crying, something she rarely ever does.

"I'm- I'm sorry to hear that, Lo." Camila says. "And I'm sorry for handing you those beers just now." She says then, looking down at the bottle in the singer's hand.

"That's alright." Lauren shrugs. "I started talking about it, didn't I?" She asks the brown eyed girl. "It's because I was feeling nervous and I felt the need to drink." She admits then. "It's weak, I know."

"No it's not weak." Camila quickly says. "I mean you're not weak for drinking. You have a lot of stress and-"

"That doesn't really make it okay though." Lauren sighs, shaking her head. "I hate it."

"You have an absurd life Lauren. You're the most famous singer around at the moment okay? It causes stress and you can't even show that to the world.." Camila says, looking Lauren straight in the eyes. "It's not your fault you can't get the help you need."

Lauren looks at the girl next to her in silence and in awe. No one had ever said anything like this when she'd admitted her addiction to them.

"Thank you." She says before placing the half-filled bottle onto the floor. Tears are prickling in her eyes and she tries hard not to cry in front of this beautiful creature called Camila Cabello.

"Come here." She hears Camila say then, before she is pulled forward into an unexpected, tight hug. That's when a waterfall of tears start making it's way down Lauren's cheeks, onto Camila's purple sweater.

"It's alright.." Camila calming voice fills her ear while her amazing lavender scent fills her nose. "You'll be okay. I got you." She continues softly. "I got you now."