49

"Camz, if this is a joke.. it isn't funny.." Lauren warns as she walks up the stairs, having checked all of the ground floor.

It remains quiet in the house as her own footsteps are the only thing she can hear. She hears a soft voice then, humming or singing, she cant really tell.

"Camz?" She mumbles, walking towards the source of the sound, which grows louder as she seems to come closer.

She then opens the door to her home studio to find Camila sitting on the floor, guitar in her arms as she hums a very familiar melody. Lauren leans against the doorframe and let's out a deep breath.

Camila starts singing then and Lauren realizes why the tune had sounded so familiar. "Are you singing my song?"

Camila immediately stops singing and turns around, the guitar still in her arms. "Sh-shit.. sorry.." She mumbles. "I probably wasn't supposed  to come here."

Lauren shakes her head with a smile however and sits down opposite of the girl. "I didn't know you played." She says. "Or sing."

"I- I'm not that good- I.."

"Let's sing together."

Camila looks up in surprise. "Seriously?"

Lauren smiles and nods. "Let's do 'Faces', you just played that one right?"

Camila nods shyly before strumming the first chord of the song. "I don't think I-" She starts shyly, but she's interrupted by Lauren's beautiful voice.