150

Camila is standing in front of the huge rehab facility, doubting if she should go in. Well, she knows she should. But she doesn't know if she will.

"Miss Cabello. Good afternoon." The guard says to her as her feet slowly drag her towards the entrance. She was dreading having to talk to Lauren about the conversation they'd had the day before.

"Hi." She shortly says to the guard before walking past the fence and inside the building. She eventually finds herself in front of Lauren's room. She takes a deep breath, her hand moving up to knock before a deep voice interrupts her thoughts. "Hey." A guy says.

She turns around, recognising the voice from when Lauren and her called. She'd met this guy before. "Hey Ty." She replies, faking a smile as she looks at the guy. 

"Lauren's outside in the garden." He says to her, pointing at a glass door leading to an inside garden area. 

"Oh, thanks." Camila says softly, making her way over to the place she'd just been pointed towards. She opens the glass door and steps into the garden, where Lauren is nowhere to be seen. She opens yet another door then, leading to the small pond that Lauren had shown her on pictures before. She's sure the green eyed girl would be there.

And she's right.

"Hi Lo." She says as she walks into the small space. The sun is shining and so the room, made out of steel and windows, is warm. It's kinda like a conservatory. 

Lauren's head turns around and she raises her eyebrows. "Camz?" She asks. "Is- are- Camz?" 

Camila's eyebrows furrow as she looks at the girl. She looks.. bewildered.

"Lo, are you okay?" 

Lauren gets up from the bench she was sitting on and flies towards the slightly smaller, brown haired girl, who stumbles back in surprise slightly. "God, I thought you wouldn't come."

Camila wraps her arms around the girl and takes in her scent. "Of course. I'm always here Lo, every Friday." 

Lauren sighs and nods before letting go of the girl "I know but yesterday we had this fight and-"

"I know." Camila nods, holding onto Lauren's hands as the girl steps back. 

"Will you sit here with me for a while?" 

She nods.